01

Emma's POV
One more year. One more year of this hell hole. I can live my life freely without this torture called education. I rolled myself out of my bed going by that turned on my phone to see a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: is "Was your dad a boxer because damn, you're a knockout." A good pick up line?

Emma: Um no- this one is though: Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?

Unknown: Dinosaurs still exist idc- and I'm guessing your not my Mom.

Emma: Your mom I-

           Well that text made me laugh- but why would he or she be texting that to your mom. School is going to ruin my mood big time though. I threw on an outfit and started doing light makeup.

I finished getting ready and went outside to find Liam waiting, even though I told him I was going to walk to school but that's chill

I finished getting ready and went outside to find Liam waiting, even though I told him I was going to walk to school but that's chill. I got into the car and liam kissed my cheek- tbh I didnt know how the fuck to react when he waa being affectionate because like- actually that doesn't matter.

Liam is my boyfriend- I guess. Okay he is, but like- you know I'm not going to get into that.

"Good morning beautiful, ready for the first day of school?" He smiles at me as he starts the car.

"You talk like my dad," I laugh as I put my airpods in, because I don't really feel like talking- well at least to him.

Unknown: my mom and I are very close deal with it.

I read the text and laugh as we pull up to school, I got out of the car and I think Liam tried to hold my hand but I saw Olivia and I couldn't help but run up to her.

"Emma I already want to leave," she laughs and she hugs me.

"Me too," I laugh as I hug her back we detach and focus our eyes on the marking lot where none other than Ethan Dolan was walking into the school, I instantly rolled my eyes. He really thinks he owns this place.

"Did you hear about his an Meredith's break up right after school ended," Olivia asked as he disappears into his crowd of mindless followers- also know as the football team.

"Oh no- the golden couple broke up," I respond- "I'm so sad," I say with a pout.
"Oh my god Emma," Olivia laughed as we walked into school.