11

It's been three weeks of school and this is what I've gathered.

Cole and Olivia- distancing

Liam- became a total dick almost Ethan levels

Alissa- usually with Ethan, usually all over each other

Grayson- quiet

And Ethan. Is still the largest dick I know. He hasn't gone one day without finding away to bring down mine.

And unknown- well let's just say I've never been the type to like a total stranger but Unknown is just so- perfect. I don't know what he looks like, what he sounds like and sure he could be a total creep- but I managed to find out a few things.

- he's 18
- he lives in California (his phone number)
- and he's single (not that it matters but- Yeah.)

If I'm being a 100% honest the only time I'm not talking to him is when I'm sleeping- and even when I am- I'm dreaming about him- or what I imagine him to be. Which is so shitty, because that's just fucked up.

I was already at school, and I had to come early to sign up for student president- why, because my Mom really wanted me to be and it shouldn't be that bad right?

"Ah your signing up too," Ethan says as he stands beside me in line, I take a step away and give him a death stare.

"Ethan. No." I say crossing me arms. "It's been three weeks of school and I'm already done with your bullshit were not doing this again,"

"Doing what?" He replied.

"Every year- I try to do something new then you- always swoop in and ruin it for me by competing for the same thing," I say.

"What that's never fucking happened," he answers.

"Sixth grade, I wanted to be on the track team, YOU- decided you wanted to be in track as well and got the spot," I start, "7th grade, I wanted to sign up for the musical, and you signed up and didn't get the part so you decided to make a whole presentation on how my character wasn't important to the plot- I got kicked out,"

"Doesn't ring a bell," he says shrugging.

"Ethan, shall I continue?" I say with a very deep voice.

"I'm good," he says looking as his watch- then he picks up the pencil to sign up and I snatch it out of his hand and break it.

"Oh emma," he shakes his head taking out another one and signing up.

"Fuck you ethan," I roll my eyes as he walks away.  I sign up then I walk to my locker passing Ethan and Alissa.

"Kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs exist right," I hear ethan say to Alissa, and I stopped right behind him. What did he just say!?