07

Emmas POV
"I'm not gay- its not an insult to be called gay- and if i was gay its because I met you Ethan," I roll my eyes at Ethan.

He takes a step closer pushing Liam out of his way. "Because I was so hot that any other male would be insuffiecent, so you went to females?," he raises his eyebrow.

There was no space between us, zero distance. If he was trying to intimidate me. It wasnt working. I pushed him back and pulled Liam in by the collar and kissed him. That shut ethan up for sure- and I did it while flipping him off.

I pulled away about 20 seconds later- that lasted way to long...

"Oh," Liam says out of breath. Ethan just rolled his eyes. And Alissa just looked at me- oh and Grayson was just there-

"What you've people never seen a girlfriend kiss her boyfriend?" I shrug.

Ethans POV
I've never seen a girl kiss a guy like that... Wait dont think like that ew. Its emma.
Alissas POV
"That was gross," I say looking at emma. Ive never liked her, because I know she doesnt like him, as much as he likes her. He is Liam btw.
Grayson POV
I feel like a third wheel- but to ethan and emma.
"dinner time," My Mom calls, Thank God. I instantly go to the dining room, followed by Liam, and Alissa, and lastly Ethan and Emma. We all sat at the table and Cole and Olivia show up.
Emmas POV
I sit at the dinner table, and I could practically feel Ethan's death stare on me. Leave me alone. I roll my eyes and go on my phone, since everyone else was on their phones.

Emma: I'm bored so imma ask you a question

Unknown: um okay

Emma: what are the pick up lines for?

Unknown: to pick people up of course

This made me laugh. Why I have no idea, Liam was looking over my shoulder so I turn my phone off.

"Why do you always turn your phone off when I look at it?" He laughs.

"Why do you always look at it?" I respond, I look up to see all the parents had taken food and left. Leaving us kids.

Emma: okay test some out on me, let's see if it Will work.

Unknown: okay. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!

Emma: Sorry not interested :(

Unknown:
Do I know you? 'Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

Emma: you don't know what I look like soooo

Unknown: not sure what you look like, but you sound pretty lmao

Emma: you cant hear me dumbass

Unknown: I got it- kiss me if I'm wrong- but dinosaurs still exist right?

Emma: omg you remembered- you kinda think about things

Unknown: haha

Emma: If i was single I'd date you on the spot with that line.