04

Graysons POV
I sat in the car waiting for ethan who knows where he was, I watched everyone leave, including Olivia and Cole. Their hands so close practically interlocked and sighed remembering the days I held hers.

But that was the past. She saw something in him that I didn't have at the time. A heart- but now that I do, she's gone. Hopefully she's happy, she sure as hell looks like it.

2 hours past and I was the only one in the parking lot until I see ethan leave the school, his hair a mess. And shortly after, Alissa left. So he finally fucked her.

"Your sweaty," I roll my eyes as he enters the car, smelling like well. Sex.

He just laughed and went on his phone as I started to drive home.

Ethan's POV

I got into the car and Grayson was obviously pissed but I didn't care at all.

Ethan: I'm in a car with a driver who isn't so- sane rn help
Unknown: lmao rip, I'm about to eat so I'm not very concerned for your life rn
Ethan: ouch 🥺
Unknown: What did I say about emojis?

"Who are you texting? Alissa?" Grayson asked as we reach a red light.

"Yeah sure," I laugh as I look out the window
.
Emma's POV
Liam and I left school and went to his house to order some pizza and just relax, which is pretty much all we do- except we do make out sometimes, if I'm in a good mood. But it's okay I like pizza.

Olivia's POV
As Coles hands pulled my body in by the waist I couldn't help but smile. After Grayson and I broke up 2 years ago, Coles been there for me, but it wasn't until this summer where we both realized what type of feelings we had for each other
Coles POV
She's perfect. Everything to her smile, to her laugh- to her personality...to her body. She kisses my neck and I can't help but think, this will be a great year.
Emma's POV:
Unknown: I'm in a car with a driver that's not so- sane rn help
Emma: lmao rip, I'm about to eat so I'm not very concerned for your life rn

I laugh as I text this unknown character and eat pizza, Liam's sister Alissa walked in a couple hours in.
"Hey emma," she rolls her eyes. She's always had a slight problem probably because I'm hot and she isn't. She leaves to her room and the smell of sex fades away. I laugh and stand up.

"I should get going," I smile as I hug Liam and leave and walk home, texting unknown the whole time. It's refreshing to text someone who has the same sense of humour as me, Liam never laughs at any of my jokes so I just don't say them.