05

Emma's POV
I get home smiling at my phone, because I wanna laughing the whole conversation.

"Texting Liam," my Mom smiles as I get inside. I smile faintly and nod my head as I put my phone away. My Mom was cooking, which she never does.

"Why you cooking," I laugh as I take a look into the pots.

"Dinner at the dolans," My Mom smiled.

"Have fun," I say making my way out the kitchen.

"We will," My mom says,

"I'm not going," I say in a firm but like smiling.

"Yes you are, don't worry- Olivia and Cole will be there, and Liam and Alissa," she says in a voice where I have no choice to listen, and the list was pretty good until she said Alissa.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs, unfortunately my Mom and Lisa (the twins mom) are close friends. Unfortunately
I FaceTime Olivia and she doesn't pick up until the last ring, her hair is a mess and she's laying In bed with a sweater that's not her on.

"Hey Cole," I laugh. Olivia rolls her eyes but of course he responds.

"Hey emma," he laughs causing all three of us to laugh.

"Are you guys being forced to go to dinner as well?" I say as I put my phone down and see a notification from "unknown" pop up at the top of the screen and smile.

"Yeah Olivia's Mom driving is us, and why are you smiling?" Cole asks.

"Okay see you there I guess," I say before I hang up and text Unknown.

Unknown: okay okay- your hand is looking heavy- can I hold it for you?

Emma: eh overplayed- try if nothing last forever- will you be my nothing?

Unknown: I think we're looking at the same website

Emma: 👀

Unknown: No emojis