17

I went around his car and opened the back door, because there is no way I was going to sit beside him. I sat in the back and he started driving.

"Where are we going?" I ask putting on my seatbelt, he just looked at me through the rear view mirror and back at the road with a slight smirk. I was beyond confused. He just kept driving silently.

"This could be considered kidnapping you know," I say thirty minutes into the drive.

"You got into my car willingly," he said before he pulled into a chick fil a drive thru and got us food. I wasn't going to deny food- I was starving. Then we continued driving and as we pulled up to a small, private beach the sun was setting. What the fuck were we doing at the beach. It was really beautiful though. He got out of the car and started walking towards the coast- so I followed him because I'm not dying- and you may wonder how I could die in there, but it's very possible.

I took of my shoes and held them as I jogged up to him as he walked along the coast- then up a very large rock and stood on top of a cliff that looked over the water. Not going to lie- it was peaceful, being here. The silence and I guess the company wasn't so bad either. He turned back and smiled at me faintly and looked back at the setting sun. Pink, yellow, purple- it was beautiful.

Standing there with Emma- everything felt...okay. She was beautiful, her hair, her skin- her eyes as the sun reflected upon them- I couldn't help but wonder if maybe this- us was going to happen, and if it did- did she really hate me how much she said she did. Was I really that bad?

I walked up from behind him and right beside him. And my hand slowly moves right beside his- it wasn't a choice more like a reflex- what felt right. I took his hand and put my head on his shoulder admiring the sun set- I could feel his heart beat go faster. Cute.

"I thought you hated me," Ethan says breaking the silence. I just looked up at him then back at the water.

"Maybe not," I say as I take my shirt off then my pants. He looked at me like I was crazy- and I just raised my eyebrow, laughed and jumped- and he jumped right after.

Little did I know That wasn't the only falling I was going to be doing. Holy shit did I like ethan Dolan? And why am I not mad about it?