13

My heart was pounding, flaming and completely burning up as Ethan's hands pulled me closer and his lips drew me in. I kissed him back- why? I have no fucking idea, but in this moment, with my hands in his hair, his arms around my waist, and our lips like magnets.

For once I didn't care about his past, I was focused on the now- right here- I was kissing- wait. I was kissing Ethan Dolan.

"Ethan, just-" I say as I pull away and back up with tears starting to emerge. "Leave me alone," I say before I run home, well I ran, my house was another thirty minutes away- but I couldn't be here, be near him.

She ran. She left. And I walked the other direction- to where I don't fucking know, I just felt. I felt- not okay.

My ran turned into a walk when I realized I didn't know where I was, the rain poured harder and the lighting struck harder, I look around but I could hardly focus, all I could hear was the name ethan, repeating itself. I was cold, really cold. Missing the warmth of Ethan body- no I'm not. I can't.Then I saw headlights- then I saw black.

I woke up in a car, with a sweater on me, my hair still soaking wet, and a blanket around me, I face to look at the driver.

"Grayson," I say.

"Are you okay?" A voice from behind us says I turn back to see a y'all, tanned skin brunette.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"My date," Grayson responds.

Shit, I am officially a cockblocker.

"My name is Madison," she says kindly.

Grayson and I were a lot closer when we were kids. After Ethan and I started fighting he had to basically pick a side, and well obviously he would choose his brother.

And then we started talking again when he and Olivia started dating then- well they broke up.

I could tell Grayson was taking but I couldn't stop thinking about what he just happened either than- and I hated myself because- I wanted more.

"EMMA!" Grayson shouted one more time, I heard it for sure.

"Yes," I respond.

"What were you doing outside at this time in a storm? And  in the middle of the road?" Grayson asked in a way softer tone.

"Walking," I say avoiding the real answer.

Grayson pulls up to Madison's house and slams her to the door step, they kiss, and she goes inside, then he comes back.

"So your finally over Olivia?" I shiver as he gets in the car.

"I'm getting there," he responds starting the car.

Ethan's POV

That kiss, probably lasted longer then it needed too. But it was real. I felt it, and she probably didn't. But she kissed back, and you cant fake the way she kissed me. Can you?

Emmas POV

We got to my house and I took the sweater off and got up.

"Thank you Bailey," I say as I close the car door and walk inside. He smiled. He doesn't do That anymore, my job was done.

I get home and sit in my bed and I didn't want to text Unknown, I wanted to kiss ethan- and I hated it so much.