25

emmas POV

I felt like my world has just ended and I dont even know why I stormed out of the house and alissa was standing on the porch, I wiped my tears that were about to come quickly.

" Liam says hi by the way," she said staring me up and down making me feel even more insecure and she scoffs chuckling, "I dont get what my brother or ethan sees it you, oh well" she shrugged and walked away.

My heart dropped hearing Liams name, I honestly forgot he existed, my bad. I felt a hand reach for my arm and I slapped it away, "Just leave me alone ethan," I said quietly.

"Why are you upset? You reject me countless times, then tell me to fuck off, but your upset at me for having sex? meaningless sex may I add, make up your mind," he said in a confused tone, his voice firm but you could hear it shake slightly.

"I-" I stuttered realizing he was right, "you're right, I shouldn't be upset, enjoy alissa" I teared up putting my hand on his chest and said as my voice breaks, "you don't to have to worry about me being upset ever again, because starting now, I don't give two fucks about what you do," 

"you're a bitch you know," he said looking down at me meeting my eyes and looked at my lips, I felt butterflies watching his eyes. He leaned in to kiss me then he backed away shaking his head "but if you think you're better off without me, then I guess I will know you as the girl I called gay in grade 8,"

" and you will stay the ugly middle schooler I'm forced to see at family dinners," I said looking down. He kissed my forehead and went to go inside then turned back and looked at me "fuck it," he said before pulling me in and kissing me passionately, and yeah, I obviously kissed back. But I remembered he had just has sex with alissa, alissa the girl who tortures me- and called it meaningless so I pulled away "I don't want to be another meaningless girl ethan," I said and I walked away, I put my hood up hugging myself, fuck dolan. honestly I really want to- I hate my mind.

graysons POV

I sighed looking out my bedrooom window realzing emma only wanted to come here to talk to ethan, everythings always about ethan to everyone, I layed in bed staring at the ceiling, wondering- what is it like to the be better dolan? the twin everyone likes? Mamas boy? I wouldn't know, because all I am, and all  I will ever be is- graysons twin.