02

We got into school and both Olivia and I immediately wanted to leave. Maybe it's not all schools but this one sucks. I decided to respond to this unknown character out of boredom.
Emma: what you have a mommy kink?

Unknown: okay that's gross

Emma: lmao

Ethan's POV
Two hours into the school day and I was already bored. Not to mention Meredith has been annoying me all day, even though I made it clear how I felt. I mean, it's great being me and all, but sometimes I get so bored with the same schedule of parties, hookups, drinks and football games. But That's what I'm known for so why break character?

Unknown: what you have a mommy kink?

Ethan: okay that's gross

Unknown: Lmao

"Ethan, Phone away," Mrs. Jenison said to me, but I didn't really care.

Ethan: I'm bored asf

Unknown: same, school sucks

Ethan: I'm in school too

Unknown: I didn't ask 😂

Ethan: ouch 🥺

Unknown: can we not use emojis they messed up our vibe

Ethan: we have a vibe?

Unknown: yes, a no emoji one

Ethan: Okay?
Emma's POV
Okay now it was officially lunch time, and this is the only thing I'll enjoy besides texting this- stranger. I met Olivia by her locker where I found her staring at someone across the hallway- Cole, Cole Grey.

"Olivia," I laugh as I snap in her face breaking her out of her trance.

"Oh hey," she smiles as she closes her locker.

Olivia is my best friend, I have a few other friends like, Amanda, Cole and sometimes Grayson- but sometimes. Okay like once. And Liam. And I know it seems like I don't like Liam but I do- a lot, I think.

"You two are so in-love with each other I swear," I laugh as we make our way to the cafeteria.

"Were hardly friends," Olivia laughs as we step in line.
"We were here," Harrison, a football player says as he and Ethan walk in-front of us in line.
"Do you weren't," I scoffed pulling Olivia In front of them with me,

"Emma your panties are always in a fucking knot chill for once," Ethan scoffs.

"How would you know unlike every other girl here- I haven't slept with you," I roll my eyes as I order my food, leaving Harrison laughing and Ethan giving me a death stare, wtf is he gonna do kill me with his eyes.