Chapter 3

Lance's POV
Allura stomps down the hallway and towards the bedrooms, her hands bawled into fists clenching tightly. We all chased after her the halls seeming longer than ever, stretching for miles. It was difficult to keep up with her, she was a very sporty person and honestly I was lacking in every physical way. Arriving at Shiro's room she practically ripped the door open but before she was able to enter in the Black Paladin was standing in front of her blocking her path.

"Princess, I understand that you are upset but don't you think it is rude to invade our privacy." He was right, she had no right to go into our room and go through our stuff. Then again when I think about it, that is exactly what I had done to her.

Bitting on the corner of my lip I feel sweat start to matte my hair. "And what do you think happen to me?!" Looking to my left I notice that Hunk's hand is shaking at his side. Oh god, this is all my fault, my selfish desire is causing my friends to be hurt. I walk over to him and place my hand in his and he turns to me, with a small smile the shaking slows and calms. I return his little smile.

"Thanks buddy..." It was always makes me happy to see him smile, he's such a nervous person and I just want him to be happy. He's not the only one, I can see the nerves radiating off everyone. Allura steps past Shiro and into his room, flicking on the switch light fills the room.

I glance in out of pure curiosity. It was empty, well not exactly, there were bottles upon bottles of what I assume to be alcohol scattered across the ground and some on the bed. Sad to say but it made sense, Coran had mentioned to me that his Nunvil was mysteriously going missing. I guess Shiro was having a harder time coping then we all thought. I look at him and he has his eyes focused on the ground clearly ashamed that we saw it.

Removing myself from Hunk I go to Shiro and put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey~ Its ok, we will help you get better." I say however it doesn't sound like me, its too deep and husky; I hate it. I feel like I am in someone else's body and they are trapping me. Shiro doesn't look up but I can tell that it helped him a little to not have someone judge him for the struggle he endures.

"Thank you Lance, you are a great man"

Man...why is he calling me that?... Thats not right!

My skin crawls and I feel my stomach churn, he can't be talking to me. Looking down at my body I don't even recognise it, it's so square and flat. I hate it. But thats what they see, they see a boy with scruffy hair and this thing between my legs!

"...y-yeah....." Is all I can stutter out.

Allura didn't even say anything about Shiro's room before she came out with empty hands, she looked even more angry then before. "Allura why does this night gown matter so much?" Pidge piped up with a question I had been wondering myself. The Princesses expression softened and her fists loosened. "Because it was the last thing that my mother gave me before she passed away."

If I was feeling guilty before, I was now drowning in regret. Sweating so much more then before I look down at the ground, I knew how much family meant and I just had to go and take something her dead mother gave her. What a terrific person I am...ha not.

Moving to the next room I recognise the ping of the lock and know that it is my room. All moisture in my mouth disappeared and I couldn't stop myself from tapping my hand against my leg. Before I knew it I was shoved to the ground with full force. I didn't dare look up.

"You disgusting pig!!"....

"Did you get some sick satisfaction at taking it?!!"...no

"Did you enjoy going into my room at night whilst I WAS ASLEEP!! GOING THROUGH MY CLOTHES!!!!"....no

Everything was silent and I held my breath, afraid that if I made a single noise they would take away my voice. Please, it's not what you think. you got it wrong. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I didn't know. I just wanted to....I want to feel ok....

I heard them leave muttering things as they did. I tried to get up but couldn't, a numb feeling washed over me, my mind was foggy, nothing felt real and suddenly I could see the body I was trapped in right in front of me, I wasn't attached....wasn't connected. Everything felt burred. Gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am happy to see people reading this story. I would love to know your thoughts on it.

Have a great day or night 😊