Chapter 23

Third POV
"What was all that about?" Pidge question as Lilani left the room not being able to stand the painful argument.

"Are you guys fucking idiots?!" Keith yelled turning his attention to them. "How are you so BLIND?!!"

"What do mean buddy, is there something that we are missing?"

Hunk shuffled around the kitchen table, with a level of caution placed his hands in surrender coming closer to Keith. He knew that when the raven haired teen got angry there could be a fight.

"I get that she didn't make it exactly obvious, but I mean come on! I thought would realised it by now!!"

Keith flung his arms around in the air clasping his fists and drawing blood from his palms. The team quickly took a step back, however Allura only crossed her arms and tilted her head up in distain.

"She..."

"What Keith is trying to say is that La-our friend is Transgender." Shiro placed a hand on the enraged hybrids shoulder as to tell him to stand down. "Not only that but she is in a lot of pain and clearly struggling with her identity."

He shifted his gaze across to the Princess having an inclination as to what was going on. "Something or someone has caused a saddening change in her perception."

"That's crazy! I've known Lance for the longest time. There is no way that he is trans." Hunk spoke his mind trying to reason with the seemingly ludicrous idea.

"Yeah. He's like the most dude dude that I know!" Pidge exclaimed backing up her friend.

Keith shut his eyes harshly and kept fist as tight as ever, the blood now dripping down to the floor in a little pool. His rage was starting to consume his thoughts. The Halfa couldn't explain it but it felt the anger was literally burning up his skin.

A growl erupted from deep in his throat. "Well maybe you should get you heads out of your asses and have an open mind!!"

With that he stormed out to find his precious Lilani.

Keith's POV
What is this feeling?
Why am I so angry?
My insides are burning
I have to-
Must find Lilani
Pain. She's in pain. Pain. Pain. Pain

"Grrrrr~" I could tell my voice was different but everything seemed in a daze.

All I know is that I must protect Lilani, I need to comfort her. I must find her and show her that she is beautiful and is the most wonderful woman I have ever met.

Everything in my vision has a yellow tint and the vanilla, lavender sent that always surrounds Lilani is stronger then ever.

Maybe if I follow it I will find her
Maybe I could breath it in
Maybe I could-could.....
She's mine~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These couple of chapters have been kind of jumbled because I'm not really sure where the story is going.

I'll still continue and see where it leads

Thanks for reading
Have a great day or night 😊