Chapter 26

Third POV
"Report in!!"

"Yes Commander Sendak!" On the fleeing ship the commander radioed in to the main fleet. "We managed to infiltrate the Voltron ship-"

"Did you destroy them, rip them apart limb from limb. Possibly torture them slowly" Sendak cut him off too bored with a long and winded response.

"Well no...." he reluctantly stated feeling the anger of his superior. "However we did manage to take two of the Paladins captive!"

Stepping to the side, the camera revealed both of the Paladins in a huddle in the back corner of the frame. Lilani's eyes where frantically darting around and her breathing was staggered. Keith was shushing her, rocking back and forth softly, his mind was still fogged over but some things he could make sense of now.

Sendak looked closely at the video footage and a devilish smile spread across his face, showing his sharp fanged teeth.

"You have pleased me Kultak, bring them to me and you may live to see another day"

"Vrepit Sa!"

With that the communication was cancelled and the ship set a new course for the main Galran fleet. To the mother ship.

Kultak strides over with a triumphant glee in his gate. He was sure to move up the ranks with this victory under his belt, sure he did not take down Voltron but he had left them fractured.

"You're my prize~" Kultak caressed his massive purple hand across the quivering Blue Paladins tan face. He licked his lips seeing her eyes locked onto his. It truely was a tantalising sight, the Paladin reminded him of a little female child.

The invasive action evokes a reaction out of Keith, he snapped aggressively. "Get you hands off her!!"

He lunged up to attack the warrior in front of him, however the shackles that bound him to the floor of the ship tugged him backwards. Lilani wrapped her arms around his back, leaning her head and soothes him as he had done for her.

"Interesting~" Kultak turned back towards the ships control panels, as he was walking away the man muttered halfhearted to himself. "Sendak will have much fun with you two."

— Time Skip —

They arrived upon the mother ship, loading was quick and the docks were bustling with a mass of soldiers. Purple lights flooded both of their senses as disembark the smaller vessel.

Keith being a little more on his senses meant that Lilani had someone to talk to. Their hands behind their backs and necks had collars which they were led by.

"Keith?" The Cuban tilted towards his direction.

"Mmm yeah?" He responded, head throbbing slightly as he attempted to form the words.

"Oh thank god, your not all 'grrrrr'" relief washed over her as she mimics.

"....what?" He swayed a little, shaking his heads to clear it.

"Ah nothing. In case you missed it we are now prisoners of the empire." Lilani solemnly looked at him, she could tell he was not fully aware of anything.

"Oh....ok, do-do you know where they are taking us?"

"I think I overheard that we are on our way to Sendak, you know the creepy guy that attacked us practically a day after we go into space."  Lilani had started speaking faster as the nerves began to climb.

Keith went in to embrace and settle the worry, how couldn't explain why but the need grew more every moment that they spent together. Furthermore the idea of Sendak being around what is his, it unnerved the hybrid.

The sound of chains clanking with each other alerted Keith back from his thoughts. Lilani had tripped on a metal plate that was lying on the floor. The guards that were towing the two along scoffed and jerked at the lead around the young girls neck, causing her to fall forward.

Lilani had a feeling stuff like this was going to happen a lot here....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo!
I hope the chapter made sense (took me a bit to write up)

Leave a comment on anything, I love reading them!

Also, side note/shameless plug
For those who are interested I now have a separate Instagram for my fanart and creations @shadowstep_art

Also, side note/shameless plugFor those who are interested I now have a separate Instagram for my fanart and creations @shadowstep_art