Chapter 5

Third POV
Standing in front of the door the blue paladin clenched her trembling hands and swallowed dryly, contemplating emerging from the bedroom and into the vast halls of the castle. The freshly shaven legs were damp with sweat and hands clammy.

Reaching out to place her hand on the control panel the Cuban felt a wave of nausea run through her body. Turning around Lilani dashed for the bathroom, it seemingly becoming like a second home, where she spent all her time.

Making it there just in time vomit made its way out of her mouth and into the toilet. The acid substance emptied out of her stomach and left it hollow, the sick also took every ounce of energy, leaving her tired and dizzy.

Standing up the paladin cleaned herself off and did not even recognise the person displayed in the mirror. A different person operating the body.

With the disconnected feeling the Cuban left the room, moving like a zombie toward the kitchen, not even caring who she passed. Until the scoff of a familiar voice pierced her hearing.

"What the hell happen to you Lance?" Keith crossed his arms and a smirk played at his lips, clearly amused at the lifeless appearance of his teammate. However when no response came from the tan person Keith smirk fell. "Lance! are you even listening?" He snapped his fingers in front of them.

This seemed to work, but not exactly in the way he had expected, the blue paladin jumped back and weakly stumbled before falling on the ground. The thud cause the paladin to cry out a little in pain and look around for the cause of the snapping sound.

Keith's POV
What the hell. He was completely zoned out! I have never seen Lance like this. He has been acting so strange lately, first stealing the Princesses night gown, then dissapearing for a day and now this. Honestly.

Reaching my hand out I place it in front of Lance's fallen body, he stares at it for a moment before extending his own and grabbing hold. With on strong heave on my part I lift him off the ground and into a standing position. I feel the clammy and wet hand on mine and it makes me want to pull away but I can see how unstable Lance is, and so I keep hold.

He doesn't look at me, but he also doesn't snap at me with his obnoxious voice trying to start and argument like usual. It confuses me greatly, I don't understand why he is acting like this. Standing right next to him I can see that his skin is all covered in sweat and oils, it is pale and his undereyes are dark.

If I'm being honest, he looks like death. He looks hollow and empty. Like he isn't himself.

"Lance are you ok?"

His face scrunches slightly at the questions, pulling his arm away from me he begins to walk again. The empty halls match his empty movements. I decide to follow him, keeping my pace slower then his I shadow him through the castle.

I need to find out what is wrong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry that I haven't updated lately

I have been creating a lot of art and also school has started back for me. I hate school, I just can't function in the system 😂😭

Have a great day or night 😊