7

Issac has lost his patience with me, throws his hands up in the air roaring at no one in particular, "Goddamnit Roxy stop being so stubborn and stop resisting this!"

We have been at this for two hours.  And he has proven himself to be the big bad grumpy bear that he is.  We have tried meditating.  His alpha command whatever that is. Visualising.  Getting in touch with my wolf, which turns out is that voice in my head.  I am not going crazy.  Well.  That actually is up for debate considering I am sitting here panting in wolf form.

I am actually getting really irritated with Issac now.  He's acting like a toddler who's not getting his own way.  You would think if he's this all powerful alpha, and had the nerve to change me into this, that he would know what he is doing. But nooooo.  He's literally winging it!

"I'm bored, and hungry"

Ease up.  We are doing our best here.  You know, you could help.

"I don't know what I'm doing either.  I am as new to this as you are.  Hey have you noticed when Issac gets mad, his butt clenches.  You could bounce a coin off of that."

Quit it!  God its like you are a horny teenager who's just discovered what sex is.  Stop eye humping the man.

"Oooooh, I wonder what it would be like with him."

Thats it.  

I take in a deep breath, and imagine myself in my brain.  Like I can see my wolf face to face.  And I gently and firmly put my hands on her, and push her down to the ground and back.  Take a breather kid.  

"God this is frustrating.  I feel caged."

Uhh, well duh.  We are in a jail cell.  In a dungeon.  You are literally caged.  I roll my eyes at this man.  

"Don't roll your eyes at me.  I am just as frustrated."

He leans on the wall and slides down to the ground.  He's looking beat, and like he's got cabin fever.    Its not been a total loss.  I have gotten the hang of my body, I feel more alert and awake.  I have learned a few things about my new senses, and have been introduced to my inner wolf.  Its not all bad.  Poor guy.   Hmmm.... Maybe we need some fresh air.  I don't see why I am still cooped up in this cell anyways.

Now how to tell him.  Hmmm... I walk over to the door, and paw at it, whining, and then yanking my head to the side to indicate we should leave.  He looks at me blankly.  Either he thinks its a stupid idea, or I must look like I am having some weird seizure thing with my neck.  Common dude! Lets get out, go for a walk.  Anything but being in here.

"You want to go out?"

YES!  Whoops.  Nod the head.  

"I can't.  We put you in here because you may be a danger to yourself and others.  We don't know what your wolf is like, how much control you have and your not a member of the pack."

I glare at him and then roll my eyes.  Common man.  Think!  I have shown no aggression unless he pisses me off. I haven't tried to hurt him.  And so far my wolf isn't angry or violent.  God she is just horny. And if I am not a member of the pack.  Then make me a member."

Issac looks lost in thought, and then smirks at me.   Oh.  I don't like that smirk.  

"You are not yet a member of the pack.  But you should be.   Then we could mind link, the rest of the pack will know who you are and you won't be perceived as a threat.  And then maybe my alpha command will work!"

Okay... So.  Why the smirk?  That sounds like an excellent plan.  That he could have thought up an hour ago!

He shouts out for Derek to come on down.  Derek being his beta, and has shown no emotion to this situation whatsoever.  Its like he's an emotionless statue who takes orders really well.