37

Hey everyone!  Remember to vote or comment to let me know if you are liking the story line! It's hard to tell otherwise.

I had sat down on a single chair listening to Issac and Lucian discuss retaking the throne.  The throne.  Good god it's real.  Everything Lucian told me is real.  Which means he is a king.  And he is insisting I am his mate.  Which is becoming harder and harder to deny.  My heart sinks as I take this in.  This male sitting here is my mate. 

Oh my god.  He could be Kates step dad.  He's horrible!  He doesn't think I am fit to be a queen.  Frankly I don't either.  Actually I agree with him there.   He doesn't like me.  He's not even nice to me.  No. No no no I can't.  I won't be his.  

Issac looks over to me and raises an eyebrow clearly noticing my distress.  A panicked feeling is creeping up my spine.  I look over at Lucian and he gives me a disapproving look.  No.  I can't.  I won't.  Before I can say anything, I act on impulse and dart out of the room.  I run as fast as I can not knowing where I am going to go, but I know I need to get as far away from him as possible.

I fly into my bedroom, and start packing my things into a gym bag.  Right as my mind is racing on how to get to Kate, and where I can go the door flings wide open with a bang.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Leaving."

"What makes you think I will let you?  Do you know how dangerous it is out there?!  Theres a rebel war going on right now, and you won't last a day out there."

My wolf perks up at this.  She doesn't want to leave him, but she won't tolerate disrespect from her mate about her capabilities.  She lets out a warning growl at him.

"I won't be yours Lucian.  We are not right together. You need to choose someone else."

He roars in frustration, and before I can blink he has leaped over the room, and pinned me up against the wall. I am furious, he thinks he can use brute strength on me.  I push back and take a swing at him.  He catches my fist, then grabbing my waist slams me against the wall again, pulling me up to my toes, pinning my arms above my head.  I writhe against him, hating how much stronger he is than me.  Hating how my body is reacting to his proximity with an explosion of heat and lust.  Hating this whole goddamn situation.

Without saying a word he captures my gaze with his stormy eyes.  Time seems to stop while I am waiting for his next move. His pupils are enlarged, and I can see frustration, anger and - desire? His wolf is close, the storm swirling in his eyes.  His breathing is ragged, and he's clearly trying to control his temper, control his wolf. I notice his eyes linger on my mouth, which makes heat and wanting pool between my thighs.

Closing his eyes and diving his nose into my neck, he inhales deeply.  Pushing his leg between mine, in a sensual and deep husky voice, he drawls out,  

"Little mate.  Do not push me, or I may do something we will both regret."

My eyes widen in understanding.  And despite the lust roaring through my veins at his proximity, this male gets under my skin and infuriates me. "You wouldn't dare."

Grinding his pelvis up against mine, he shows me just how serious he is.  I can feel just how much I affect him and it both alarms and thrills me.  He buries his face into my neck, inhaling my scent, and trailing kisses up my neck, and along my jaw.  I try to squirm away from his grip, hating that I am loving how he makes me feel.  My wolf is purring with the attention he is showing us. He makes his way down to the place where my neck joins my shoulder.  He bites down on me, not breaking the skin, and to my horror a deep erotic moan escapes my lips.  I can feel him smirk against my skin as he alternates between sucking and biting. I practically mewl in want. 

Before I let this get out of control knowing any moment if he keeps this up I will end up in bed with him, with what little control I do have, I maneuver myself so I can quickly and sharply bring my knee up into his groin. I didn't want to hurt him. But it was my last option to escape his grasp. He roars in fury at me, but doesn't budge to my dismay. He slams his whole body against mine, taking my breath away.

"Though I enjoy the chase, and it seems you like it rough, why are you so against this?!  My mate is not supposed to be like this.  What is so wrong that it repulses you to be near me.  I am your king.  How dare you disrespect me in such a way!"

"Yeah. Well.  I am your mate!  How dare YOU disrespect me in such a way.  A queen is supposed to be equal to her king.  A male is supposed to love and care for his female.  You are nothing like that.  You show no love, no kindness.  And you are NOT fit to be my mate, or my daughters father. A good lay, which I am sure by my raging hormones says it will be, is NOT enough reason for me ever to commit myself to someone like you."

His face shows shock, fury and sadness.  I can see anger is clouding his mind, fighting for control from his wolf.  

His eyes practically go jet black which alarms my wolf and I.  Before I can do or say another thing, I watch in horror as his canines elongate, his wolf surface, and a deep, booming, guttural voice that does not belong to him growl out.  "You are and will always be mine.  And by your own admission, you are my mate."

And with that, before I can even take in a breath, he sinks his teeth into my skin.  A burning searing pain takes over my body, I try to resist it, I tense up but its like I have stepped onto an electrical wire.  The sparks that flow through my veins are painful, I can feel him drawing my blood out and gulping it down while he grinds himself against me.  I writhe against him, furious he is claiming me by force.  His body presses up against me more firmly holding me into place.  My body is getting weaker, and my arms drop down linked around his neck.  I feel him moan, pull back, and lap at my wounds.  Stars are spotting my vision, and a desperately deep pull of fatigue washes over me, making me collapse into his arms.

He scoops me up, walking me over to the bed.  His wolf having handed back control, I am now looking at man not the wolf.   For a moment our eyes lock, a look of regret flits across his face, then his expression drops to emotionless.  I can't maintain eye contact any longer, and give in to the sweet pull of darkness.

So - What do you think?  What would you name this chapter?

Please vote to show some love :)