Chapter 3🌚

It was the end of the day and me and aaliyah were heading out of school

"Can I come to your place" she asked, I nodded. We got in my car. "Let's get snacks" she said, I stopped at a corner store.

We were walked into the store and got a bunch of junk. "I'm finna go get some to drink" she said.

I followed her. She was getting a tea and she suddenly froze.

"Girl, what's wrong, what you looking at" I said, I followed her eyes and she was staring at some guy.

He had on a black hoodie and he was sagging. He winked at aaliyah and said "miss me". He made a evil grin. "Tina fuck the snacks let's go" she said grabbing my hand.

We ran out the store and into the car.

"Who the fuck was that" I said catching my breath. I started the car and drove off. "Hellooo?!" I said.

"I'll tell you when we get to your house" she said. I sighed, I pulled up in my drive threw and didn't see my dad or brother car.

We got out the car and came in the house. We went to my room and locked the door.

"Ight so, explain" I said. She nodded. "This is what happened" she said.

Aaliyah's story:

I grabbed 10 dollars from the stack Tina gave me. I walked to my mom's room and saw her drinking.

"Mom, im gonna go to the store really quick" I said

"I don't give a shit, just come back before 11:00" she said. 

I put the 10 dollars in grabbed my purse. I walked downstairs.

I walked downstairs and saw my dad, he was drinking. I grabbed my phone out my pocket.

"The hell did you get that from" he said, "Obama" I replied back.

"Wanna be a smartass" he said trying to get up. "You asked I answered" I shrugged, I walked out slamming the door.

I chuckled and started walking towards the corner store. As I was walking towards the door a man was staring me down but ecnored it.

I grabbed a bag of Cheetos and Pepsi. I payed for it and walked out.

Then I was pulled into the Ally. "Let me go bitch" I said kicking him in the leg. He grunted in pain. "Leave me alone" I yelled

He tried to kiss me, I yelled help, no one heard me. I kicked and screamed.

He punched me in the face knocking me on the ground. He took off my jogging pants and threw them.