Chapter 13😣

1:55 pm
________________________________

I woke up to music being blasted downstairs

I woke up to music being blasted downstairs. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. I over slept.

I went downstairs to see gazzy and stokeley freestyling and jahseh bobbing his head. "CAN YOU TURN THE MUSIC DOWN" I yelled over the music. Jahseh looked at me and turned it down.

"You say what" gazzy said. I sighed. "Nothing gazzy, it was just the wind" i said being sarcastic. He shrugged and played the music. I went to sit next to stokeley.

I put my feet on his lap and he stared at me. I stared back. Its something different about him, can't put my finger on it though.

"Why y'all niggas staring at each other" gazzy said scrunching up his face. "Bitch shut up" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't say that, I'm sensitive" he said. We all laughed. "Y'all tryna go to the mall." Jahseh said.

We all nodded. "Wait lemme go get dressed" I said. I went in washed my face and brushed my teeth and put on a casual outfit.

I ran down stairs and saw they were all standing by the door. "Let's go" I said. We left out and went to the car, jahseh and stokeley sat by me.

During the car ride it was quiet it was just  gazzy singing that Kidz bop ass music he turned on.

"Nigga give me the aux" i said. He still ain't give it to me, so i snatched it from him and turned on yung bratz.

"TRY ME MIGHT FIGHT FIST FUCK ON SIGHT BITCH" I screamed and x turned the song off. "Don't disrespect my shit" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Suck my dick" i said and he popped me in the mouth.

"Bitch" i said before slapping him. Then we started fighting each other and I was winning. He pulled my hair and I grabbed the blonde side of his hair and he groaned in pain.

We were acting like kids.

I punched him and he held the side of his face.

I started popping him on his big ass forehead. "Stop fucking playing with me" I said frowning my face.

He glared at me for a good 5 seconds before looking out the window. "Y'all are some fucking kids" gazzy said. I shrugged.

"Bitch" jahseh whispered.

I smirked.

We made it to the mall and got out the car. While we were walking towards the entrance stokeley locked his fingers with mine.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. He kissed my forehead. When we walked in people ran up to us and started asking for pictures.

We took pictures with them and signed their phone cases.

"We gonna go to foot locker, wanna come?" Stokeley asked. I shook my head no. He nodded and went to catch up with the rest.

I decided to go to PINK cause bayyyybeeee, I need some more panties. I walked in and was looking at the bras and panties. "Well look who it is" I heard a familiar voice say.