Chapter 18🥺

I cried all night

I cried all night. I really wished my dad would just understand.

There isn't school today because we have to prepare for prom. My step mom promised to take me shopping and to the studio with her.

"Tina" I heard a familiar voice call my name.

I put on my crocs and went to the door. I opened it and saw aaliyah standing with a smile. Her hair was long. The tips were blond and orange but her roots were black.

"This is so pretty" I said rubbing my fingers threw it. "Awnn thanks" she said. She walked in and sat down on my bed.

"So, after school I am going to peruse my dream, I'm working on my album 'you should be here' " she said bubbly.

"What about you, are you still going with stokeley" She said. I sighed and thought long and hard about it.

Flashback:
——————————————————————

"No no no you're going to college that's it that's all" he said. He just doesn't get it. "No I want to be with stokeley, I don't wanna go to college. Stokeley makes me happy" I said.

——————————————————————

"Yeah, I'm going with stokeley " I said. She smiled. "Awnn" she said smiling.

I heard a knock on the door and went to go open it and saw my mom. Aaliyah froze. "Omg, I can't believe I'm standing in front the same house as Nicki Minaj" she said. Me and my step mom busted out laughing.

"Wanna come with us" my step mom asked. Aaliyah nodded and grabbed her bag. As I was walking downstairs I saw my dad sitting on the couch. "Good morning" he said to me.

I didn't say anything. I pretended he wasn't there. We got in my step moms car and drove off. She started talking but I tuned her out.

"Tina are you listening?" She asked. I nodded. I looked at the store Jordan used to work at and saw his pictures and candles still out there but a new worker .

We pulled up to this fancy ass hair salon. Once they saw my step mom everyone started freaked out. People ran up to her asking for autographs and pictures. Then when aaliyah got out they did the same thing.

A police had to come and walk us in the salon.

"hey girls" my step mom said. They greeted her back. I lady walked up to us. "So this is my step daughter Tina, she's going on prom tomorrow and I want to do something about this hair" she said.

I frowned my face. Everyone knows that my step mom goes a bit over board when it comes to the hair.
———————————————————————————
Here's my proof 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾