chapter 4💋

I woke up at 11:55, I looked around and reached for my phone

I woke up at 11:55, I looked around and reached for my phone. "Hey" my dad said as he closed my door. He came in sat on my bed.

"Why is you in my room?" I said, "because I want to talk" he said.

"I'm going to rehab, I have 2 kids to take care of, this alcohol addiction needs to stop, I need to get it together" he said.

I was shocked, "I'm leaving you in charge" he said. A slight smile grew across my face.

I was surprised, I didn't know what to say, this is good cause while he in rehab I get to do whatever I want and go out.

But the bad part is, my sister and my brother.

"Your mom would've wanted me to do this" he said, then he walked out.

"Yesssss bitch, yasss, you mothafuckas thought it was a game" I loudly whispered as I started throwing pillows and twerking everywhere.

I heard a knock on my door and I immediately got myself together.

"Tina, one more thing, clean your room please, and I hope you don't have plans because I need you to watch your sister." He said.

My whole mood changed, I was mad.

He left back out, I sighed heavily and threw a pillow. I can't never do shit bruh.

Stokeley 🤤: so I'll be picking you up at 9:00 sharp

Me: actually, I have to watch my sister while my dad goes somewhere.

Stokeley 🤤: sneak out then

Me: as if it was that easy🙄

Stokeley 🤤: it is, your making it seem hard

Me: it is tho, my sister is the da type to snitch.

Stokeley 🤤: lmao, whatever T, I'm still gonna pick you up, you better bring your sister with you or give her to yo brother.

Me: 😫k.

I sat my phone down and turned on my speaker and put on 'hotling bling - drake'.

I blasted it.

"YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE" I sung loudly as I sweeped the room.

As I was placing the broom down, I looked to my right and saw Aaliyah.

I wasn't scared tho.