Chapter 19💃🏾

I woke up and looked at the time

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 2:36. I looked at aaliyah and she was sleep at the bottom of the bed.

I checked my messages and saw I was still left on seen by stokeley. I was kinda worried. I hope he's okay. I sat up and looked at the view. It was nice.

I tapped Aaliyah softly, her eyes fluttered opened. "We gotta get ready " I said. She sat up and opened her phone.

She started scrolling on instagram for a bit.

I got up and went in the front, my mom was on the phone with my dad. "Alright, bye" she said hanging up. "Your dad wants to come see you go on prom" she said.

I nodded.

I went back in the room and saw one missed call from stokeley. I called him back. He was in the studio.

Me: hey boo

Stokeley: what time does the prom start?

Me: at 4

Stokeley: k Dora

Me: stokeleyyyy, stop it

Stokeley: *starts laughing* Ight Ight

Stokeley: I got to go, love you mamas

Me: love you too

*he hangs up*

I could tell by his voice something was off. I hope my baby okay.

"aaliyah you out the bathroom yet" I yelled. "Yea gimme 1 more minute " she yelled back.

I got my make up and stuff out my bag and about 30 seconds later, Aaliyah  came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

I went in the bathroom and put a shower cap over my head. I stripped naked and turned on the shower.  I hopped in and cleaned my body fully. Memories of me and ski had me smiling like a idiot.

I remember when he hopped in the shower with me. I laughed a bit.

I rinsed off and got out the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and brushed my teeth. I put on some shorts and sports bra.

I put on a face mask, I was humming my mom song "moment 4 life" but then I was cut off by the voices in the front.

I stepped out the bathroom and saw Aaliyah doing her make up. She had on some black spandex and a black bra.

I went to peek out the door and saw a lot of people in the front. Including my dad and shockingly, Ms. Cleo and aaliyah's mom.

"oh my god, jahseh mom and your mom is outside " i said. She stood up. "X mom? Really" she said, I nodded. She went to go peek and she was shocked.