Chapter 20🥱

I woke up out my sleep breathing fast

I woke up out my sleep breathing fast. It still looked like it was dark outside. I don't know why but I felt like something was gonna happen.

This keeps happening to me, im either having visions or flashbacks or gut feelings.

________________________________
The next morning
_____________________________

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I covered my face with the pillow and groaned. I sat up and stared at the floor for 5 minutes.

"TINA WAKE UP" i heard my dad yell.

"I am up" i yelled. I looked at my phone and it was only 12:30. I got up and went into the bathroom and turned on the light.

I turned on the faucet water and wet my toothbrush with and and added toothpaste to it. I brushed my teeth for 5 minutes and rinsed my mouth out. I turned on the shower and stripped naked.

All i plan on doing today is getting that diploma and going home.

I wonder is stokeley gonna be there. I tied up my hair and got in the tub. My vibe was just off today, I don't know why but i felt like something was gonna happen.

I washed myself up and got out the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and walked in my room.

I sat in front of my dresser and took out my makeup bag. I started putting on my makeup of course. My phone kept vibrating but I ignored it.

I finally got annoyed and looked at what they were blowing me up for. It was a people just commenting shit on my page and about x and aaliyah.

After I finished my makeup I started on my hair. I was mad because it was short and I couldn't really do much to it.

I brushed my hair and and combed it out. I got annoyed and just put it in a slick bun.

I looked okay to me. I went in my closet and pulled out the red dress my dad gave to me. I unwrapped my towel and got out some panties and a clear strap bra.

I put them on and lotioned my body. I put on the dress with some black heels and looked in my mirror.

I shrugged and walked out. "Tina are you ready?" My dad yelled as i was coming downstairs. "Yea im right here" I said.

He looked up and smiled. "My princess" he said. I smiled. "Wait wait let me take a picture " he said grabbing his camera.

"Alright" he said powering it on.
"1"
"2"
"3"
*flash*

"1""2""3"*flash*