Chapter 8😳

I woke up in a bed that's not mine

I woke up in a bed that's not mine. I looked around for my phone and saw it on the dresser.

I went downstairs and stokeley was on the couch watching TV.

"How did I get here" I said. "You were trying to get x and got your shit pushed back" He said.

"Yo, they put his mugshot on Google" Geneva said coming downstairs. "Ouuu I wanna see" i said she showed it to me.

"Damn" stokeley said

"When was he supposed to be dropping look at me?" I asked. They all shrugged. Then India walked in the door mean mugging me. Feeling froggy then leap thot pot.

"Is x still in jail" she asked stokeley. He nodded. She sighed and sat on his lap and gave him a hug.

"We'll get him out, I promise" she said kissing his forehead. He smiled. I started getting a little jealous and I guess Geneva could tell.

Maybe I was being selfish, I was too busy thinking about stokeley and how he felt.

"Wanna go on a walk" she asked, I nodded. We left out and just started walking. "I seen how you were looking" Geneva said, I kept quiet. "Do you want me to stop talking about it" she said, I nodded.

Geneva such a sweet girl, you could tell she been through so much.

"Geneva, what's your backstory?" I asked, regretting it immediately. "Um, I don't really have a backstory" she said. I feel like she was hiding something.

We walked to a park and suddenly Geneva got a call from a unknown number.

We both looked at each other. She answered it.

"Hello" she said.

"Is this Geneva Ayala" someone asked.

"Yes" she responded. Meanwhile I'm scared as hell. "We have someone trying to reach you from Florida county Jail do you accept" the man said.

"Yes"

I started smiling hard as hell. "Hello" She said. "Yo" jahseh said.We both smiled.

"Is Tina alright" he said. "I'm fine" I said. "It's been a 18 hours and we already miss you" I said. "My manager working on getting me out tomorrow" he said.