Chapter 5🕊️

"Wake yo ugly ass up" I heard Jahseh say

"Wake yo ugly ass up" I heard Jahseh say. I smacked my lips and got up.

"Finally she's up" Aaliyah said walking in. She still had her hair flat ironed but she changed her clothes.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom, I turned on the shower and went to go get something to wear, I grabbed a red bape shirt with long sleeves and white sweats.

I turned on the shower and got in. That water felt good as hell. I washed my body and brushed my teeth and put on my clothes.

"So what we doing today" I said. "Chill with you for a minute, go home feed my cat, chill with ski" jahseh said.

"I gotta go home and clean up" Aaliyah said grabbing her stuff. We nodded and dapped her up and she left.

"Jahseh, come with me and walk the pebbles (their dog)" I said, he got up. "Wait, you don't forget your phone dumbass" he said.

I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. I went downstairs to get my dog and his leash.

We left out and went to the park. Jahseh pulled out his phone to take a picture of us.

"Creep" i said, he laughed

"Creep" i said, he laughed. We sat down while pebbles was just playing around and shitting everywhere.

"So you really like stokeley" jahseh said. I looked down. "I know I only knew him for days but, I see something different in him" i said.

"Stokeley not gonna settle down with nobody, you know for a fact he cheats on his bitch all the time" he said pulling out a cigarette.

"I mean...she is prettier than me" I said. Jahseh smacked the back of my head.

"Ow"

"Stop saying that dumb shit" he said putting out his cigarette.

"But jahseh it's true, she has long hair and a perfect body compared to my fat ass" I said rubbing my head.

He hit me again.

"Stop saying that shit about yourself, your not ugly, your beautiful and perfect just how you are" he said looking me dead in my eyes.