Chapter 7🙅🏾‍♀️

I woke up took a shower and put on a white shirt with blue jeans and white air Force 1's

I woke up took a shower and put on a white shirt with blue jeans and white air Force 1's.  I drove to school and went to 1st period, I sat next to jahseh ignoring stokeley's presence.

"You good T" Jahseh asked, I nodded.  Aaliyah walked in class thank God. She sat next to me and I gave her a hug.

I plugged in my headphones and turned on "My shit by A boogie".

I turned down my volume a little so I can still hear what was going on.

"Tina what you listening to" i heard stokeley say, I ecnored him. "If I wasn't getting money would you still want me" i sing aloud. "Hellooo" he said. I took out a head phone.

"Yo, it sounds like someone was calling my name" I said. "Tina they were" Aaliyah said."Who, was it someone important" i said.

"Stokeley" jahseh said. "Oh" I responded putting my headphones back on. "So fucking childish" I heard stokeley say. Oh well, I don't care.

"We still on tonight" I heard Jahseh say to stokeley.

Jahseh never lets me go to their concerts. He claims it's too "dAnGeRoUS" little does he know, I laugh in the face of danger.

I'm lying like a bitch.

"I wanna go" i said making puppy eyes. "No" he said.

"Whyyy, you always tell me no, like when you and members only was going to Denver and I asked to come and you said no about that too." I said crossing my arms.

Stokeley and Aaliyah started laughing while jahseh was just playing with his hair."Asshole" i whispered. "Fine, you wanna go then go" he said, I cheesed.

"Alright kids I hope you know that there will be a school dance coming up so get ready, you may invite friends and family that is under the age of 19." The teacher announced.

Hmm...

"Y'all going" we all said I unsion. We bursted out laughing. The bell ring and I went to my locker and I ran into ayleks, she had big pink dreads with a mini tattoo.

She gave me a little smile and kept it moving.

"Aye, the show start after school, don't be late" stokeley said. I rolled my eyes."Don't come to that concert looking plain either" he said. "Fine" i said rolling my eyes.

He walked away. I went to second period and ayleks was on her phone. Aaliyah was eating. "Tina, may I talk to you outside please" the teacher said.

Bro, what the fuck now.

"Your friends with jahseh and stokeley right?" She asked. "And if I were" I said crossing my arms.

"I want you to stay away from them, their bad kids compared to a sweetheart you are" She said.

"First of all, who are you to tell me who I should hang out with. Yeah jahseh and stokeley might have went to jail multiple times but they have a good heart" i said getting in her face.