chapter 16💔

I walked out school and walked towards stokeley's car

I walked out school and walked towards stokeley's car. He was laughing about something then his smile dropped with he saw me.

I got in the car and didn't say a word. He didn't either, he huffed and started the car. I plugged my headphones into my phone and put on 'right my wrongs by Bryson tiller'.

That's my man's.

I stared out the window looking at the trees and houses. It was silent car ride back stokeley didn't say nothing so far and if he did I didn't hear nothing.

I feel better after talking to jahseh it helped me mentally and if stokeley's still mad about me defending myself then oh well.

My song started buffering which made me a little annoyed. Then my song started playing again.

I glanced at stokeley and turned back towards the window. I saw him glance back out the corner of my eye.

He looked a little mad.

I changed the song to 'drake - jungle' I sat my phone on my lap. About 5 seconds later my headphones was harshly snatched out my ear and thrown out the window.

"Stokeley what the fuck bro" I said. He didn't look phased.

"Stop listening to his shit" he said. I groaned. "What the fuck are you still mad for, damn" I yelled.

"Cause, why the fuck do you care about what ocean says" he yelled back spitting a little.

Say it don't spray it.

"Damn do you still like her or some shit, what the fuck! I can't fucking defend myself" I popped off.

He didn't say anything. "Do you?" I yelled. After 5 seconds he said no. "Why did it take you so long to respond" I said. He didn't say anything.

"Let me out, I can walk from here" I said on the verge of crying.

He stopped and unlocked the door. I grabbed my bag and got out. He didn't even try to stop me.

A couple of tears ran down my eyes. Than a bunch just started pouring down my eyes.

I made it in front of my house, I wiped my tears and right when I was about to touch the knob I got a out of body feeling.

I felt like something was about to happen.

I shook it off and opened the door and Nicki mother fucking minaj was sitting on my couch next to my dad.

"Tina thank goodness your here, we need to talk" my dad said. I sighed and sat on the rocking chair.

It was silent, all you could hear was the sound of me rocking back and forth. "So anybody Gon talk" i said annoyed.

Nicki sighed.

"Tina, I am your step mom" Nicki said. I started laughing and clapping. She should deadass quit music and start a comedy career.