chapter 11😫

I woke up in stokeley's bed with a large t-shirt and boxers

I woke up in stokeley's bed with a large t-shirt and boxers. I looked to my side and Geneva was there sleep. Poor baby.

It was a note on the door, I went to go read it.

Dear Tina,
Me and x had to take care of some business. If your hungry there's some food in the fridge. We'll be back soon. Make sure you keep a eye on Geneva. Thanks Mamas🖤

- love, ski

I looked at geneva face and she was fucked up.Who would want to jump Geneva? Shit crazy. She a sweet girl.

I went downstairs and fixed myself a bowel of cereal. When I turned around I thought I saw a clown but it was just Geneva.

She can't be popping up out of nowhere like that. Especially with her face looking like that better annouce yourself.

"Hey" she said. "Hey" I responded.

"I saw the note" she said. I nodded. "When you got jumped, did you see any specific faces" I asked her. "N-no" she said, I feel like she was hiding something.

I nodded.

After I got done with my cereal I washed my bowel out and put it back in the cabinet. I went and sat on the couch. Geneva was watching TV. She looked at if she was thinking about some.

"Penny for your thoughts" I said. She giggled. "Nah" she said. Then it got quiet.

"Oof, gurl did I tell you I ran into stokeley ex the other day at the mall" I said breaking the silence.

"Really" she said, I nodded. "Her name was ocean, she had a snubby ass additude" I said. Geneva laughed.

The the door opened revealing Jah and stokeley. Then I noticed Geneva smile went away. Jahseh went and sat by Geneva. She looked as if she didn't wanna be by him.

"Here some pain killers" he said giving it to her. He also got her a Gatorade.

Stokeley came and sat next to me. He layed on my lap. Jahseh was talking to Geneva but she looked annoyed.

Stokeley put a piece of my hair in my ear causing me to jump. "Ski you play to much" I said punching him in the arm.

"Ow" he said in pain.Then he started laughing. "Come with me real quick" he said leading me upstairs.

He layed on the bed. "Come mere" he said. I don't know why but that is Soo attractive to me.

I got on top of him and he just stared me in my eyes. I was blushing mighty hard so I decided to say something.

"Stokeley you getting fat" I said smiling . He laughed, he licked his lips. Wheww chile. He grabbed my hips and stared me in my soul. "So why you bring me up here" i said. "Cause" he said.