chapter 12👀

Once again I woke up did my hygiene all of that stuff

Once again I woke up did my hygiene all of that stuff. I went in the room. Stokeley wasn't there. I went downstairs, stokeley wasn't there.

I went to go ask his mom where he was.

"Ms. Goulbourne? Do you know where stokeley went?" I asked. "He ain't say" she said. I nodded.

I went in the room and texted him.

Tina🖤: ski wya

Tina🖤: WYA

Tina🖤: boy wya you starting to scare me.

Stokeley🤤: chill lol

Tina🖤: ain't no mf chill boy wya

Stokeley🤤: I'm at the studio 🙄calm tf down

I left him on seen and sat my phone down. Can't believe ski kissed me, but "Jean" had to fuck some shit up.

I was bored out my mind. Ain't shit to do. I just decided to take a walk around the city. I put on some sweats and a white hoodie.

I grabbed my keys and phone and grabbed a fruit and walked out. I started walking down the block, thinking. My stomach started growling. I ecnored it.

I'm low-key ready to go home. I don't mind staying with stokeley but, I miss my bed. I decided to stop in jewels to get some snacks, Jewels have the best shit hands down.

I walked to my favorite isles.....THE CANDY ISLE. I know I'm a big ass kid don't remind me.

I was looking at the big kit Kats when I bumped into someone.

"Sorr- TINA" aiden semi yelled looking up at me. I gave him a hug. "Hey aiden! Is jahseh with you" I asked him. He shook his head no.

I remember when he was just a baby now he all big and stuff, he really grew up on me:(

"What you getting?" He asked. "Candy, what about you" I asked him. He pointed to the birthday cake Oreos on the top shelf.

I stood on my tippy toes and grabbed it and handed it to him. He smiled and hugged my leg.

"Aiden!" We heard someone yell. "Yes" he said with additude. I giggled.

"Boy, I was looking all over for you wh- hey Tina" Cleo said walking towards me. She gave me a hug. She smelled so good.

"How are you?" She asked. "I'm fine" i said, she smiled. "You look so beautiful" she said smiling. "Thank you" i said smiling. "Is jahseh okay" I asked her. Her smile went away.