Chapter Two

Gaara got up at his alarm clock and looked around a bit. He rubbed his tired eyes and gets out of his bed slowly. He looked into his drawers and grabbed some of his nicer clothes for his first day. He slipped a pair of nice jeans and then grabbed a white button up and tucked it in, belting his jeans up tight. Then onto of the button up he slipped on a maroon sweater with a few cacti on it and tugged the collar and cupped the sleeves over it. He smiled a little bit as he fixed himself and walked out. He goes over to Kankuro's room and gave a little knock.

"Yo?" Kankuro called out. "Come on in, I'm dressed."

"Can I..can I barrow your eyeliner? A black one?" Gaara asked slowly as he peeked in.

"Yeah sure! Go for it." He smiled and opened a little box of makeup he had and grabbed that out.

"Thank you." He smiled gently and takes it and starts to do his liner at the mirror. "Have you been able to meet up with Temari over the years?"

"Yeah, she's back on track. Got nice apartment, great job, and as pretty as ever. Don't tell her I said that though. So I mean that's good. We can definitely all meet up for dinner sometime."

"I'd like that..and do you have..a boyfriend yet?"

"Me? Um..not really. I have my eye on a guy but I still have been able to figure him out."

"Did you ask him out?"

"Hell no! What if he isn't gay and he get like a offended and shit?"

"What if he is and he's too shy and nervous to ask you?"

"Hm...shhhh lets just get some breakfast and head off."

       Kankuro walked out the kitchen and Gaara quickly followed after with his eyeliner done. He got close and watched his brother just get some cereal out. Wonder who he likes...wonder what grade the guy is in? He smiled as he sat down and Kankuro gave him a bowl and he sat down too. He had some purple eyeshadow on and that was about all. He had a black Medusa piecing in that Gaara was quite interested in. He tilted his head a bit as he ate his cereal and he moved he studied a little.

"When did you get that?" Gaara asked.

"Oh? The piercing? Like a year ago." Kankuro nodded.

"Did it hurt?" The redhead asked.

"Kinda but totally worth it. I really like it." He nodded and finished up.

       Gaara puts the bowls into the sink and then slipped on his shoes slowly as he followed Kankuro out of the apartment. He walked downstairs and right out to the car. Kankuro smiled and unlocked it so they could get in and then he started it up.  He drove them to the high school and slipped into his spot. He put his parking sign on his rear view mirror and the got out. Gaara followed after him slowly and closed the car door, looking around and then looking at the school. It was a lot bigger than his school back at the Suna. He bites his lip a little nervous as he followed Kankuro inside the school.

"Alright. You got your schedule right?" Kankuro asked.

"Yeah it's on my phone. They sent it last night..." Gaara said slowly and grabbed it out.

"Alright I'll take you to your first class. I am a senior so I won't be I any classes except for a lunch and study hall with you. If you see me in the hall you can ask for help if you need it." He said as he takes the schedule and started to walk to the first class.

"Alright. Thank you." He nodded and followed Kankuro close, looking around.

       Gaara looked around and noticed some giving him an odd look. He shrunk into himself a bit as he followed his brother. I mean I guess I expected weird looks, I am the new kid—with bright red hair, a forehead tattoo, eyeliner, and no eyebrows. Plus I have ear piercings. He sighed a bit and Kankuro stopped. He motioned him inside and gave him the schedule. Gaara nodded and waved a little when Kankuro walked off and then he goes inside. He noticed a few people watching and he goes right to the back of the classroom and sat down. He hugged the satchel he had on his shoulder close and looked around. He then started to study at some of the other students.
        There was a very cute blonde, he seemed very loud though. He had little marks on his cheek and he just wore an orange jacket, white T-shirt, and sweatpants. Across from him was a very annoyed looking pinkette and a bored looking platinum blonde. Those two girls just seem to done with the yelling boy across from them. Another student walked in and those two girls immediately lit up and started to push each other. Gaara blinked a bit confused before he turned his head and jumped. There was this wide eyed brunette right beside him now. He had wide red triangles on his cheeks and very relaxed fluffy sweatshirt. Gaara blinked a little worried and holds his bag close.

"I..um..hello?" Gaara said slowly.

"So you're the new kid, huh? Naruto, come here! He's always one to meet people." He yelled and the blonde perked up to come over, "sooo before he gets over here how you know that brunette that was walking you to class?"

"Um...he's my brother." The redhead said back and watched the blonde take a seat beside him.

"Hey! My name is Naruto Uzumaki! And that's Kiba Inuzuka." The blonde smiled brightly.

"My name is Gaara Sabaku."

"Sabaku? Cool cool. So that's your older brother?"

"Oh shut up Kiba, I don't care about him I wanna know more about the new guy! There's a party Friday after the football game—you should come!"

"Me? Come to a party?"

"Well yeah! You'll get so see everyone. Plus you'll see who's the real idiots, believe it."

"A real idiot like Naruto over here. He's probably super shy or something, idiot. Maybe he doesn't like parties."

"I might not have a ride to the party...unless I can't talk my brother into going."

"Really?! We definitely want you have a ride! You're brother would like it maybe."

"If he doesn't come, I'd gladly take you. Believe it!"

"But I'm sure he'll come if you ask him, right?"

"I suppose..."

And just like that Gaara met two of the loudest boys in his class. Perhaps they will be his friends, the blonde seems super nice. Yeah...Naruto and Kiba, huh?