Chapter Twenty

Once they got back to the house Lee got out of the car and opened the door for Gaara, grabbing his hand gently and taking him inside. He walked to the living room and smiled brightly at the other while Gai walked to the kitchen and started to make some dinner for the two. Gaara blushed slightly as he watched Lee and fumbled with his bandages hands. He moved them up and kissed at the palm softly, glancing up at Lee softly. I feel bad for I grabbing his arm like that...he shakes his head a bit and kissed up Lee's arm. He blushed too and sat down beside Gaara and moved his arm away, kissing his cheek.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean to hurt me or anything." Lee smiled and sat back into the couch.

"I know, I just feel bad for doing that." Gaara said and looked around, "sometimes when I'm overwhelmed I just do shit without thinking."

"It's okay! Let put on a movie until dinner is done. And actually watch the movie." He laughed a little and got up to put in a movie, "because every time we decide to watch a movie we end up making out."

"Sorry about that. That's more my fault." The younger smiled at him shyly.

"Well I let you because you're too cute to say no to."

       Gaara smiled softly and leans back against Lee softly as they started watching the movie. By the time Gai was done making dinner Gaara had gotten close and cuddled to Lee, touching at his chest softly while Lee had his arm around him a bit. With as quite and off putting Gaara was to everyone, he really warmed up quickly Lee. Maybe it was the childhood of trauma but he just felt so calm with having Lee. He kinda hated how much of a life line he became but Lee didn't seem to mind. He let his hand slowly move over and wrap onto lee's hand softly, rubbing at his finger a little before intertwining them together so they could hold hands. He looked up at other to see if it was okay and of course, Lee didn't seem to mind at all.

"I really like you, Lee. You're one of the best people that have come into my life..." Gaara said softly and kissed on the bandages gently.

"I like you too, Gaara. And that's how I feel about you. You don't make me feel like a freak and you're always okay with listening to me talk." Lee said back and looked around a bit.

         Gaara blushed softly and moved up, glancing at the movie before kissing him slowly, moving close. He sets his hands softly on Lee's chest and felt at the fabric of his T-shirt. Lee smiled in the kiss, tilting his head slightly to make the kiss deeper. After a bit Gaara pulled off and messed with his hands a bit.

"So much for watching the whole movie together, huh?" Lee smiled at him brightly.

"Yeah, sorry...I just like kissing you." Gaara said back gently and messed with the T-shirt a little.

"Lee, Gaara! Dinner is done! Come on out and stop canoodling on the couch!" Gai laughed as he sets the table up.

"Canoodling?! No way dad, we're just watching a movie!" Lee said back before getting up, offering his hand to the redhead.

"Sure Lee, Suuure."

          Gaara smiled as he takes Lee's hand and got up. Lee takes the boy out to the dining table and sits down, Gaara sitting beside him. Gai brought over the food and they all started to eat together. Gaara stayed quiet but he smiled as he watched the two talk. He looked around the house a little as he continued to listen and such. His stomach fluttered when Lee smiled and his heart sped up whenever he saw that sparkle happiness in his eyes; that make him blush. 
        After dinner Lee takes their plates and goes to wash them, after he's down he goes back to Gaara and offers to go up to the room to lay down or something. He nodded and got up, following the taller one upstairs.

"Have fun you two!" Gai said as he watched.

"We won't do anything dad!" Lee said back, his face going bright red and quickly pulling off to the room.

Gaara smiled softly as he saw the taller one blush darker. They walked into the room and he closed the door before taking a seat on the bed. They got a little awkward as they sat there, being pretty quiet.

"Umm...so..." Lee mumbled and pushed his hand through his hair.

"Thank you very much...I uh...my life would have been absolute shit if you didn't help me with me dad..." Gaara said slowly and moved closer.

"I said I wouldn't let anyone hurt you Gaara." Lee said back, staying were he was.

"I know I just didn't really think that was an option, just thought it was a way to express how you felt about me." He shrugged slightly as he sat closer and touched at the bandages on his arm.

"No, I'm really serious about that. If your dad tried anything first I would have defended you and taken him down, no problem at all." He watched the redhead and blushed a little.

"That's so nice....you really do like me...?" He asked and kissed at his cheek.

"Of course! I really like you, I mean like you're the nicest person I've ever met."

"I really like you too Lee."

Gaara moved right against the other and tilted his head—kissed him hard and purring his hands to the other's cheeks. Lee smiled a little in the kiss, pulling Gaara gently into his lap and kissing him right back. I think I'm so in lo-Nope! Not that! You're to young to be in love you dumbass. He's just being nice to you and you're all soft because you've never had someone treat you like this before. He sighed against the older one's lips before pressing into them.