Chapter Thirteen (Nsfw)

Gaara bites his lip a little and looked up to make sure Lee had his eyes closed. He then grabbed at the waistband of his green pants and pulled them down slowly, Lee moved up a bit to help them come to his ankles. The younger one bites his lip harder and lets his pale hands feel over the bulge in those navy blue boxer briefs. Well I guess he did say he was turned on...I didn't expect him to have like turned on bulge yet. He glanced up to see Lee take a breath in and his chest rise slowly. He let out a soft breath and he grabbed the waistband of his briefs off and rugged them down with the help of closed-eye Lee. The teen was half hard and the more he waited without his briefs off the more anxious about how Gaara was reacting. His hands tangled in that red hair a bit nervously and sits back into the couch. "At least I can feel his hair, I know he's not leaving me but why is he taking so long? Do I look weird to him...? Or maybe he's just nervous you handsome devil, shut up and enjoy it when it happens."

"Are you okay?" Lee asked slowly.

"Keep your eyes closed." Gaara said back and wraps his hand around Lee's length.

"O-okay, Alright Yeah. I'll keep my eyes closed." He nodded quickly as he sat back.

Gaara watched and then kept his hand around his length, slowly moving it up his length. He blushed a little as he saw how Lee tensed up as his hand started to jerk him off. His thumb gently rubbed at the tip briefly before moving down his cock, watching Lee hips roll into his hand. He looked up at him again and then moved his hand down to the base of his cock. Then he leaned close and kissed the tip softly, noticing the jolt of Lee's body at the new contact. He opened his mouth, and wrapped it around Lee dick, earning him a long moan. Taking little by little of the cock in his mouth, he gagged a little bit he pushed through and tried to get that fully harden member all the way inside. He started to bob his head slowly as he sucked about half of Lee harden length. The redhead sucking more and bobbing his head more, closing his eyes slightly. Lee's hand gripped Gaara hair more and keeps his hips as still as possible. He continued to suck and bob his head more until he managed to get his whole cock down his throat. He gagged slightly but he stayed right there before he pulled off a little, breathing heavily.

"It's not too much, right?" Gaara asked gently as he licked his lips.

"No no...it's feels really good. Can I look at you yet?" Lee asked back and furrowed his brows.

"No...keep them closed. I-I don't think I could do this if you were watching." The younger one said back and rubbed his lips together.

"A.alright...let me take off my shirt and cover my eyes." He said back and slipped off his shirt and covered his eyes.

"You can move your hips if you wanted. If it's too much for my I'll tap your thigh a few times."

Lee nodded and keeps his hand in that bright red hair. Gaara moaned quietly he licked up Lee's length slowly then kissed the head of his cock before wrapping his lips around him again. He started to bob his head against slowly as he sucked down his length. Lee grabbed onto his hair and slowly started to move hips with the other's rhythm. His cheeks hollowed with every long, deep suck. That made Lee moan lowly and he started to move his hips a little more and Gaara tried his best to quickly adjust, gagging a little when he felt the tip hit the back of his throat. Lee gets a little worried about that but he didn't feel any tapping on his thighs and he only felt the redhead get more eager. "Okay...so he likes that...alright. Just keep doing that Lee." He tangled his hands into that hair and started to thrust his hips now. Gaara moaned around his length, he tried to keep himself together as best as possible as he let Lee do what he wanted. His eyes shut tightly as he sucked off the older boy. Every time he gagged or felt like a it was a bit too much his eyes would tear up but he didn't tap on Lee at all. He liked this, he liked Lee doing those things. Controlling him a little bit. Shit...I'm really fucked up for liking him take control and use me, aren't I? The thrusts got a little worse and it made Gaara's lips redden and swell up a little, his cheeks all red and his eyes shedding a few tears. Oh but damn, he loved the feeling.

"I...I'm gonna cum Gaara~" Lee muttered out and bites at the shirt.

Gaara could only moan and hum in response which created a soft vibration around the other's cock. He closed his eyes tightly and let Lee continue to thrust into his tight, wet throat. He felt crazy good and he was so turned on himself by doing this. He had completely drowned out all the other sounds that weren't Lee. The younger one felt his hand tighten in his hair and his rhythm get a bit more erratic when he pushed into his mouth. Gaara gave a hot muffled moan and it made the teen go over the edge. His hands tugging Gaara's hair to stay close as he came into his mouth. Gaara gagged again but he opened his eyes slightly and moaned a little, cum dripping out of the corners do his mouth and down his chin. Lee moves his hand away slowly and grabbed his jacket a bit from his face.

"I'm very sorry I got so rough I didn't mean-" Lee started but he heard a door open.