Chapter Seventeen

~One Week Later~

"Hey Gaara." Lee smiled as he waved the redhead over to their mat in the gymnasium.

"Hi Lee." Gaara said gently and walked over, avoiding the judgmental looks people were giving.

"Alrighty. Today is sit ups and such like that. So, I'll go first." He smiled and laid onto the mat and bent his knees.

"Okay Lee." The smaller one nodded and sat down in front of him and sets his hands on his shoes, knowing perfectly well Lee really didn't need help.

"You keep track I guess." He grins and started to do his sit ups, looking eyes a little when he sat up. "You're eyes are gorgeous. Have I told you that yet?"

"M.my eyes? No, you never said that. Do you think so?"

"Yes, they are really beautiful. I can't believe that I never told you that."

"Well you already complimented me on my body, my skin, my face, my hair, piercings, my voice...pretty much everything so far."

"Well it is very true." Lee sat up a bit closer and stayed longer watching Gaara flinch a little and look around nervously.

"You're a little close."

"You've been much closer before Gaara."

"I know we have but this is school. People will start shit."

"Alright but my dad is a teacher he'll take care of any issues that start things."

       Gaara smiled sweetly as he continued to count Lee's seatup. After about thirty they switch and Gaara started to do sit up, it took him a lot longer. Lee laughed a little as he watched Gaara trying to do that, he looked around slightly. 'He's so cute. He's so red because I'm helping him out.' He grins before the bell rang for the speaker.

"Would Gaara Sabaku come to the main office please, Gaara Sabaku." The announcement said and he slowly got up, looking around.

"I'll be right back Lee." Gaara said gently and fixed his shorts a bit.

"Alrighty. I'll be here." Lee smiled back as he watched Gaara walk out.

        Gaara looked around a bit as he made his way up to the office. Well I haven't done anything wrong so maybe their just wanting to talk about scheduling or something? I dunno why they're calling me to the office. He sighed and walked to the office and peaked in, looking around before walking to the principal's. When the door open he was met by a huge pair of tits and then he looked up to see a blonde woman. He blinked a few times and looked around as she opened the door more.

"Come on in Gaara." She said.

"I'm sorry Miss Tsunade, is there a reason you called me down? I mean-" As Gaara walked in he say a man sitting on a chair, oh shit my dad.

"Well your father is here. Saying you ran off and wasn't exactly supposed to be in this school system." She said and sat at her desk.

"There you are. I've been checking every school between here and home. You had me worried." He smirked and stood up to hug Gaara.

"W-What?" Gaara looked scared as he looked between the two.

"We weren't aware that your father had no clue you were attending here, I figured that stuff turned in was his stuff but apparently you're brother just forged his signature and information. We didn't know that you had ran away from your house. You know there is a problem with that." She replied.

"Has he been a good student at least? I'd hate for him to be slacking off just because he was having a little rebellion stage." Rasa sets his arm around Gaara's shoulder.

"He was a wonderful student. Very smart." She smiled.

"Well I know you'd love to keep him here but I'd like to get him back into his private school school. He had a great thing going on there. Scholarships for a wonderful high end college. I'll take him to go grab his things. Thank you so much for making me aware of him. I've been very worried."

"Of course Mr. Sabaku." She said and watched them leave the office.

       Rasa's arm stayed around Gaara's shoulder as they walked down the hall. It made the redhead so uncomfortable, he whined a little and tried to move out but his arm stayed tightly there. Shit shit shit...oh god, oh fuck he's gonna hurt me. He's going to beat me so fucking bad when we are alone. His heart raced and he started to panic, shaking a little in his father's grip.

"What's that shit on your damn face? You been gone for barely a week and your wearing fucking makeup and you a forehead tattoo?" Rasa growled out.

"D.dad listen. The t-tattoo wasn't me. Someone drugged me and-" Gaara stuttered our worriedly.

"You can't fucking take care of yourself without me. We are going home. Where is your shit?" He grabbed the boy's arm roughly.

"In the gym, I'll go get it." The boy said out quickly and started to walk to the gym. He looked around worriedly and walked inside, his dad followed.

        Gaara quickly went off to the locker room as Rasa stood at the door. Lee watched Gaara run off and he furrowed his brows, glancing at the new man. He bites his lip and goes over to his dad, telling him he was going to the locker room. He casually made his way over and walked inside. He looked around slowly and sees Gaara packing his stuff from the locker. Lee bites his lip and goes over slowly. 'Is he okay? He looked really freaked out. Who was that guy with him? Wait-what if that's his dad? I can't let him leave.' The older one quickly grabbed Gaara's arm and felt the other flinch.

"Who is that?" Lee asked.

"Who is who?" Gaara asked back and grabbed his back, closing the locker.

"That guy who came in the gym with you? Is that your dad?" He asked, more concerned.

"Um...yeah. Yeah, that's him. He wants me to come home. He's gonna beat the shit out of me Lee. I.I can't believe he fucking tracked me down..." he whimpered and hugged onto Lee tightly.

"Well I'm not gonna let you leave with him, I told you I'm not letting anyone hurt you."

"I want to stay here..." Gaara pressed close and kissed Lee hard.

"Gaara, what the fuck is taking so damn long? Come on." Rasa groaned and just walked into the locker room and then glared harshly at what he saw. "What The Fuck?!"