Woah?

No

No

No

No

I screamed, repeatedly over in my head. I couldn't believe this was happening. This was a nightmare. It was joke, right?

I was panicking.

I stood up, rather quickly, causing the chair to scoot back until it fell on the floor. Miss Kelly stared at me in an expression I couldn't read.

"I gotta go." I ran out the door with her yelling after me. I didn't bother looking back. I didn't bother listening to her. I just wanted to get far away. Quickly.

I'm not overreacting.

I'm fucking panicking.

How many people can say they've been in this situation, where someone you love- so much with everything inside of you- finds out about everything that you kept hidden for so long. Something you try so hard to keep away from them in fear that everyhing would be ruined?

I ended up in the school yard. Nobody was around, which was a good sign. I just wanted to be alone. I needed time to think about everything.

How could she lie about reading my letter?

I sat down and looked around before leaning my head against the tree that I was sitting against. I could feel the chilly air, but it felt good.

I really just wanted this day to end already.

-

I managed to make it to class, late, but I told the teacher a believable lie. It made it more easy for me, because I thought I would get in trouble if I didn't have a late note or something.

My last two classes went by pretty quickly. Which I was happy about. I couldn't wait to leave. School was an absolute nightmare right now and home sounded so much better than this place.

I just wanted to get home and prayed that I wouldn't run into her.

I held onto my backpack as I walked to the bike rack. A few students were still here, standing around and talking. They don't notice me any because I'm the outcast here. It doesn't bother me though. I'd rather be invisible than have people stare at me.

I remove my bike from the rack then looked around and saw Miss Kelly walking out of the building. Of course. I tried getting my bike too fast but ended up falling over with the bike landing on me.

I quickly push the bike off as I heard a few people laughing. I ignored them as I stood up then pulled the bike up with me.

I didn't bother looking around because I knew that she saw and was probably staring at me. I couldn't bring myself to look up in fear that I'll meet her eyes.

I got on my bike, making sure that I had my balance, then peddled out of the parking lot.

I wish I had a car more than anything. It's stupid not having a vehicle when I'm nineteen. But I know that it's a hard at the moment to even think of that. Tyler is trying his best with working two jobs and keeping bills up, plus food on the table.

I'm thankful for him.

As I was riding down the sidewalk, I kept having this feeling that someone was following me. I looked back and saw a car on the road, but ignored it as I looked forward, waiting for them to pass.

As a few seconds passed, I noticed that the car never passed by. I turned my head to look again and saw that they were still on the road, but driving slow.