No Bad Decisions

Charles brought me to school and stayed by my side the entire morning. He walked me to class and waited after class to walk with me to my next class.

It was annoying, but I knew he was trying to protect me.

"Charles, you don't have to do this." I say as I shut my locker.

He stares at me. "Are you kidding? Those idiots are probably waiting around the corner."

I roll my eyes. "They wouldn't hurt me in school."

I don't think.

"Has the principal said anything? What about the police? Heard anything from them?" He asks.

I shook my head as we were walking. "Nope and nope. I'm still waiting to hear something from them."

"Hopefully it's soon." He says. "I want those idiots taken care of."

I sigh. "Me too." I look around at everyone. "Have you seen Oliver?"

Charles shook his head. "No, why?"

"I hope he's ok."

Charles nods. "I doubt Mrs. Shuler would let anything happen to him."

We walked to my next class and stopped outside of the door. I smile at him. "Thanks. Again, you don't have to do this."

"I'm keeping you safe, Kenna." He smiles. "I'll see you after class."

I sigh as I walked into the classroom, ready for this day to end.

*

Georgia Kelly's POV

When lunch came around, I decided to go talk to Olivia. I didn't want to sit in the room by myself since so much was on my mind. I knew that talking to her would help ease it.

I grabbed my things and walked out of my room, down the hall and to her room.

When I walked in, I saw her sitting at her desk then I looked around and saw two other people in here as well.

Kenna and Charles.

I walked in further and noticed Charles was standing at the table by the wall and Kenna was sitting in a chair with a book in her hands.

I smiled then pulled up a chair next to Olivia. "Do you mind if I sit in here?"

She smiles. "Of course not." She looks around for a moment before her eyes land back on mine.

I gave her a confused look but turned my attention to where she was looking. I saw Kenna watching me and she had a confused look on her face.

I smiled at her, which made her look over at Olivia for a moment before smiling back at me. I turned my attention back to Olivia. "Does she always stay in here at lunch?"

"Yes." She smiles.

I smile. "Any reason?"

Olivia shrugs. "Just to be in here, I guess."

I smile over at Kenna as she was watching me then looks back at her book. I could tell she was wondering why I was in here. I just didn't know she stayed in here at lunch.

I guess I need to start coming in here at lunch for now on.

We talked for a little while until the bell rung. I got up and grabbed my things before watching Kenna walk towards the front.

I felt my heart in my chest pound as she stopped in front of me. "Want me to walk you to class?" I ask.

"Sure." She smiles.

We said our goodbyes to Olivia then left the classroom. I caught Charles smiling at us a few times and he kept looking back at us as he was walking ahead.

Kenna said goodbye to Charles as we walked to my classroom. I opened the door for her and watched as she walked in.

I went to my desk and started the lecture, not once taking my eyes away from Kenna.

*

After the last bell had rung, I was walking to my locker when I saw Oliver walking down the hall. I instantly grab his arm for him to stop.

He looks at me and I look him up and down. "Where have you been?"

He looks around then sighs. "Hiding."

"Oliver-"

He shook his head. "Don't, Kenna. I can take care of myself."

"I already told the principal." I say once he was walking away. He stops and turns to face me.

"You what?" He steps closer.

I watch him for a moment. "I told the police too."

He quickly grabs my arms and pushes me into the janitors closet. He turns the light on the shuts the door.

I watch as he leans against it and sighs. "Why would you do that?"

"Why would I do that? Oliver, I wasn't going to sit here and let them bully you."

He shook his head. "I told you not to get involved. It's between me and them."

I cross my arms. "Well, now it's between all of us."

"What do you mean?" He asks.

I sigh. "They attacked me last night when I was going home from somewhere. Watson also attacked me again the day before."

"Are you serious?" He asks. I nod and he turns to punch the door. "Something has to be done."

I watch him for a moment. "Something will be. The principal and police already know."

He shook his head and sighs. "You don't understand, Kenna." He turns around. "The principal won't be getting any information from them."

"The police-"

"No. They police aren't neither."

I watch him. "Why?"

He sighs. "Because their dad was an ex cop. That whole police station is probably not going to do shit. Plus their mom is the fucking sheriff."

I watched him in complete confusion. "How do you know?"

He runs his hands down his face. "Kenna, please leave it alone. If they mess with you, contact me. I won't let them hurt you."

After that, he walked out of the closet, leaving me in a state of confusion.

*

"Your ride is waiting for you, Miss Gabri." Charles smiles at me and all I could do was roll my eyes.

I punch him in the arm then got into the passenger seat. He got in and we both placed our seat belts on before he started the car.

I look out the window and couldn't help but wonder about Oliver. Everything was just confusing the shit out of me and I can't think straight.

Ha!

After Charles dropped me off, I ran upstairs to my room and slung my backpack down. I had to come up with a plan.

If Oliver wasn't going to do shit about this then it was up to me to figure out what exactly was going on and how to stop it.

I'm just hoping I'm not making a bad decision.