Cookies 'n Cream

I forcefully pushed her up against the wall.

Smirking, I let my hand roam up her body until it was against her neck. She was breathing heavy as I stared her down, knowing that I had her right where I wanted her.

Leaning in, dangerously close, I could smell her perfume and it made my mind blurry for a moment until I remembered what I was suppose to be doing.

"Kenna.. Please." She begged in a whispered.

Knowing that I had her begging, made it all more exciting. I took this opportunity to finish what I started.

I quickly poured the water down her shirt then backed off as she started screaming. I couldn't help but laugh as I held the water bottle in my hand, smiling victoriously.

"I said I was sorry!" She yelled as she started pulling her shirt away, trying to get rid of the water.

Shrugging, I smiled. "I had to get revenge. You poured flour in my hair."

Shaking my head, I showed her the evidence, which was now on the floor. I watch as she shook her head then looked at me. "I said I was sorry."

"Well, sorry doesn't always work." I smiled.

She shakes her head. "That water was cold by the way, ass." I laughed as I followed her into the kitchen. She finished mixing the ingredients together before turning towards me. "You wanna help or just stand there staring at me?"

I roll my eyes before bumping her out of the way. "What pan are we using?" I caught her staring at me and I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Girl, you are asking for an ass whooping." She bumps my shoulder as she walks past me. I watch as she grabs a cookie sheet from the cabinet then lays it on the counter. "Remember you have to roll them into balls."

I made a face. "Couldn't I roll them into something else?"

She stares at me for a moment until she understands. She slaps my arms. "Shut up."

I laugh then start rolling them. I watch as she does the same and I can't help but smile at her. She caught me smiling then leans over and pecks my lips before placing the rolled cookie dough onto the sheet.

After we got all of them onto the cookie sheet, she placed them in the oven then turns towards me. I smile as she walks over and wraps her arms around my neck.

She leans in and gently kisses me before rubbing our noses together. "So, you wanna watch movies?"

"Sure." I smile.

She grabs my hand then pulls me out of the kitchen and into the living room. As I sat on the couch, she turns the tv on then looks through Netflix to find something.

I sat there as she was naming movies and every time I'd say no, she turns and looks at me but I only smile. There wasn't a lot I liked but some of them sounded too stupid to watch.

I watched Georgia as she was backing up, about to sit on the couch and I quickly placed my leg on the couch as she sat down.

She instantly stood up and looked at me as I smirked. "You're really testing me today, huh?" She picks my leg up then sits down before placing my leg in her lap.

I placed my other leg on her and smiled as she looked over at me then shook her head. I looked towards the tv as a movie was starting. "You're not waiting on the cookies?"

"Why would I?"

I crossed my arms. "Maybe they wanna watch the movie too."

She stares at me for a moment before leaning over and grabbing my shirt, pulling me towards her until I'm sitting in her lap.