Crossing Paths

Georgia Kelly's POV

I had to go out and run some errands today. It's the part of adulthood I hate the most, but it has to be done.

I grabbed my wallet and made sure I had everything before I left the house. I needed to go by the bank to talk to them about some stuff, then go by the grocery store and get food.

Driving into town was something I hate, but I've grown use to it over the years. Sometimes it's not that bad, but other times it's terrible. I knew the grocery store was here, but I needed to go to the city for my bank since it's all the way over there and not even close to where I live.I turned on the radio and listened to music as I drove in this shit ass traffic. I tried not getting pissed off as some people didn't know how to drive.

Ignoring everyone's driving, I finally made it to the bank. I knew this was going to be a long day, so might as well just get it over with now.

*

Waking up was always a nightmare. I just wanted to sleep forever, which never happens so I'm forced to wake up everyday.

Sighing, I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. I looked around the room for a moment before slowly sitting up and looking around my room. I noticed the paint was so plain and I wanted to paint it so bad. I couldn't help but wonder if I should paint it or not. I mean, it's just black and I don't really like it.

It's always been that color for years, or before we moved in here, but it just looks so awful.

Getting off the bed, I walked over to the bathroom and did my business before walking downstairs to find Tyler in the living room.

We smiled at each other as I walked to the kitchen to grab me some milk. I took a small jug of it then walked to the living room and sat with him.

"How was your night?" I asked.

He looks over at me, smiling. "It was great. How was yours?"

I shrugged. "Pretty good."

"Yeah? What did you do?"

Laying the jug down, I looked over at him. "Nothing much. Stayed here, watched movies."

He nods. "That's cool." We sat there for a moment until he looks over at me. "Do you mind going out and running some errands for me?"

I look over at him. "Why can't you do it?"

"I just thought it'd be good for you to get out and enjoy the weather."

I gave him a weird look before standing up. "Whatever. Where's the money?"

He walks over to his wallet that was laying on the table then handed me a few hundred dollars. "Only buy what we need. Go by the grocery store and get some food."

"Gotcha." I grab the money then my keys and walk upstairs to put some clothes on. I slid a hoodie on then some pants and ran back downstairs and out of the door. After I got into my car, I placed the seat belt over my chest then backed out of the driveway.

Tyler didn't give me a list for whatever I'm suppose to get at the grocery store, so it's not going to be my fault when I come back with a bunch of junk.

After parking in a spot, I walked into the store and grabbed a cart. I made sure the money was in my pocket as I started roaming the aisles, looking for whatever shit looked good.

I was hungry, so this wasn't the best idea at the moment. I think everyone knows to not go grocery shopping when you're starving.

Tyler did give me a few hundred dollars, so believe me when I say I'm getting food and only food.