Invite

Explaining to Tyler why I wasn't in school when he came home, was something difficult to do.

I made the excuse that I didn't feel good this morning. He didn't buy it, but never asked anymore questions all night.

The next morning, I didn't want to go to school but knew it was for the best.

I couldn't stay home and cry all day, even though I really wanted to, if just wouldn't do any good to stay home and cry all day.

Charles swung his arm over my shoulder as we walked into school. I kept my head down so I wouldn't look up and accidentally see Georgia and break down crying.

We came to a stop and I look to see Charles staring at something. "Um.." He pointed and I turn to look at what he was staring at.

It was my locker and it had a teddy bear taped to it. I slowly walked to it and pulled it off, before looking at the note that was attached to it.

Forgive me?

I sigh as I knew who it was from. I opened my locker and placed the bear in it before grabbing a book then shutting my locker.

"Georgia?" Charles asks as he was leaning against the locker.

I nod as I lean against it. "Yep."

He kept watching me. "What are you going to do?"

Shrugging, I sighed. "Not sure, Charles. She needs to tell me the whole truth. I know she's keeping something else from me."

"How do you know?"

I look over at him before someone catching my eyes, past him. I walk past him and catch up with Oliver before turning him around.

"Hey," I smiled. "how are you?" I look around. "Have you seen the twins?"

He shook his head. "No but it's driving me crazy. They disappeared. They haven't even been at school."

Charles stood next to me. "That's kind of suspicious."

"I got this today." Oliver pulls out a paper from his pocket and hands it to me.

Opening it, I noticed it was an invite to house party this weekend. But it didn't just have his name on it, it had all three of our names on it.

There was nothing else on it but an address. I looked all over the paper, but nothing else was written on it.

"I'm an outcast." Oliver said. "I don't understand why someone would want me at their party."

I couldn't think of a reason neither.

"Unless it's a set up." Charles said.

Nodding, I agreed. "We should go."

"What?" Charles and Oliver said in union.

Smiling, I shrugged. "Why not? We should see what is going on. We'll stay together."

"Are you insane?" Charles said. "We're the most disliked people here. Nobody talks to us. Why would we go to a party that has danger written all over it?"

Smiling, I look at both of them. "Let's just have some fun. I could use a distraction."

*

Georgia Kelly's POV

I bought a teddy bear early this morning. Placing it on Kenna's locker, I made sure nobody was watching.

I smiled then walked to my classroom. I really wanted her to forgive me. I was stupid, clearly not thinking about anything.

Stella was always the manipulator.

I shouldn't have went out with her that day. I shouldn't have let her kiss me or even get far enough for her to take her shirt off.

We didn't do anything beyond that. My mind kicked in and I pushed her off and told her to leave.

Of course she didn't listen and stayed there.

Then Kenna came by without warning and saw us, which looked like we were doing but we wasn't.

It's going to be so fucking hard gaining her trust back.

Crying was all I did last night. I couldn't sleep at all, all I could do was think of Kenna and it made me cry even more.

I told Stella to leave and not come back. I threatened to call the police if she didn't leave. I don't want anything to do with her anymore.

I can't lose Kenna.

That's something I can't do.

It scares me.

What would I do if I lost her?

My feelings for her are so strong and I can feel it. I'm falling for her and I want her to know that I will not do anything to hurt her again.

I just want her.

My morning classes went by pretty quickly. After lunch, I watched as each student was walking in and I couldn't help but feel my heart pound when Kenna walked in.

She didn't glance at me, not even once. She sat down at her desk and never looked up at me.

Throughout class, I kept glancing at her but she never looked at me.

It hurt.

I deserved it.

"I want us to take a quiz tomorrow. So, please study. It will be graded." I look around at everyone.

Looking at Kenna, she glanced up at me and I slightly smiled at her. She looked back down but never smiled back at me.

After class was over, I prayed she would stay with me but she left with the rest of the students and I watched as she disappeared out the door.

Taking my heart with her.