Payback Pt. 2

The week passed by so quickly, it was crazy. The weekend was already here and I knew that I had a party to go to.

All throughout the week, Georgia has been leaving stuffed animals on my locker with a note attached to it.

She kept glancing at me throughout class and I could feel her staring at me when I was doing my work.

I wasn't sure when I needed to talk to her, but right now, I was on my way to the party.

Along with Oliver and Charles.

"I'm nervous." Oliver sighed.

I nodded as I looked back at him. "Me too, but it's ok. We're going to stay together."

They all nodded as we were pulling into a driveway, but there was nobody around. Not a single vehicle was parked anywhere and the house looks like it has been abandoned.

"What the hell?" Charles said as he kills the engine.

I look around and started getting a bad feeling about this whole situation. I wasn't sure on what was going on, but I didn't want to stay and find out.

"Let's leave." I look over at Charles as he was nodding, then he started the engine.

He started backing out of the driveway but soon came to a sudden stop as another vehicle blocked him in.

We all three were looking back as someone got out of the passenger side of the vehicle and was now walking towards us.

Another person got out of the driver side then they both came over and opened both doors.

"Out!"

Before I could do anything, I was being slung to the ground and someone picks me up, holding onto my shirt.

Watson.

I look to see Oliver and Charles being held by Fred.

"Let's go." Watson said, before pulling me towards the house. As soon as we were inside, he slung me to the ground.

I look to see Oliver and Charles on the floor, then the door to the house shuts. The light from a few candles were burning bright, which gave this place a creepy glow.

"Stand up." Watson ordered.

We all stood up and I looked around until my eyes landed on him. "What the hell?"

He lifted up his shirt and I saw a gun sticking out of his jeans. He smirked at me. "I have brought you all here today because we're going to play a game."

"I don't like games." Charles said.

I glare at him then look back at Watson. "What kind of game?"

Watson smiles then looks over at his brother. They stand in the middle of the living room, which was where were at.

"Our father died right here." He taps his food on the floor. "This was his house. He took his life here because of your slut of a fucking mother." He looks over at Oliver. "Now, this is where you all are going to die."

Watson smiles. "In honor of him."

"You're fucking crazy, you know that?" Charles said.

They only smile and I glance down at the floor to see a spot. I knew it had to be blood stains and it made my stomach turn.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask.

Watson shakes his head. "Because we want revenge. Our father didn't deserve to fucking die!" He yells.