Inside The Chaos

I don't know what happened.

Everything was ok at the moment.. sorta.

We were standing there with guns pointed at each other, trying to communicate with each other. Understanding that Stella was crazy and any wrong move would make her shoot us.

This situation..

We were all going to die in.

The whole room was on fire.

Stella completely lost it and poured gasoline everywhere. The door was locked from the inside. There was no escape through the windows, unless they were broken but even then, Stella would shoot us.

Fire was everywhere.

And we were in the middle of it all.

"Are you wanting to communicate now?" Stella yelled.

I look around as the heat was getting to me but I knew that I had to think fast in this situation.

"We need to find a way out!" Charles yells.

Stella laughs. "There's no way out. We're going to die right here!" She was standing there, smiling as we were panicking trying to find places to get out.

"We need to break the window!" I yelled.

Stella watches us for a moment. "With what?"

I look around but didn't see anything to throw, let alone something that was reachable.

The fire was spreading and we had limited time now.

Stella was just standing there, smiling at us, watching us panic. Nothing was phasing her and it made everything a lot worse since she really was a crazy bitch.

I started coughing as the smoke was getting to me. Charles was covering his mouth and I look over as Stella was just standing there, watching us.

"Fuck it!"

I ran towards her and tackled her to the ground. We were fighting as I was trying to keep her arms down but she was surprisingly stronger than I thought.

I noticed that her gun wasn't in her hands, but not sure where it was. I still needed to be cautious cause she could do anything right now and end up hurting me or killing me.

"Stella, stop!" I quickly placed my knee against her neck and grabbed her hands. She was struggling but soon stopped as she stared at me.

She smiled. "Go ahead and kill me, I don't care!"

I started coughing and noticed that Charles was on his knees. "Charles!" He looks up at me. "Call the police!"

Looking back at Stella, she was just laying there watching me. I didn't let the sadness in her eyes get inside my head, cause I knew that's what she was trying to do.

I covered my mouth with my shirt then made a hug mistake of letting her hands go. She quickly flips us over and was now sitting on me, smiling down at me.

Struggling, I couldn't grab her arms tight enough and hold onto her. She placed hand over my face then then next thing I remember was her holding something against my neck.

It was cold, but it wasn't a knife. She stared down at me as I was digging my nails inside of her skin as she was putting pressure on my neck, cutting off my air.

I looked around but didn't see Charles anywhere. I tried grabbing the object, which was a chain, but she kept pressing harder and harder until I gasping for air.