Part Four.

December 1937, New York City.

I remember our first time. Passionate, lovely and gentle. 

"I wore your favourite night gown. Do you want to see?"

"Oh, did you now?" I said as I whispered into her ear slowly pulling her nightgown off her body.

"It covers a lot of the best parts of your body. Let me fix the the situation." I reach over and turn off the lamp beside me. 

"For god sake Adeline how do you use these buttons!" I laugh in frustration.

She slowly unbuttons her light gown.

"I want to feel your body warmth against my body George." as she said. 

I slowly took off my pyjamas in excitement. Then I lay next to her and grasp her body against mine as she lays on top of me.

"Does this feel nice George?" she whispers softly into my ear as her hands run down my back.

I kiss her. and reach between her legs. 

Feeling him against my body drove me crazy. It made me so excited to the point I couldn't stay still I keep rolling when he stopped me and lay on top of me and we move together. I didn't ever want it to stop. I'm not stopping it this time. 

After a few minutes of tossing around with him.

"Show me what to do, I'm nervous George."

Wiggling out of his pants he reached for my hand and placed it on his penis.

I have no idea why I was so nervous as soon as I started slowly stroking I actually felt more comfortable than I have ever felt with anyone. I kissed his face as he leaded my hand up and down according to the rhythm he liked. George started to moan I knew I was doing something right. In the books it said I would feel a soft throbbing feeling and I did. I moved my body towards it and put my lips onto it and slowly moved my head up and down.

After a few minutes he looks over at me.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

My lower half of my body was throbbing in excitement and I felt myself starting to roll around again. As I waited patiently George was putting a condom on. We don't want any surprises.

He slowly pushes into me. I feel pressure but not pain as he slowly pushed faster and faster. It feels like i'm in a whole another world. Moaning and slowly grabbing him in excitement and happiness. 

"Remember when I said I love you Adeline?"

"Yes?"

"Well...I really want you to know it's not all about sex for me its so much more." As he kisses my neck.

"I know.i love you too" Saying it in that moment felt perfect. I was so worried about giving myself to him as I didn't know how I truly felt, but I know that now he truly loves me. Theres something about saying the three words that brings so much happiness to a person. I remember when I watched gossip girl the main characters Chuck and Blair took over 2 seasons for them to confess their love and affection for each other and I was always afraid after watching them have such tough love that I also would have the same tough love, but that isn't the case. He told me he loved me and wasn't afraid. Oh how lucky I am. 

"Do you love him Adeline?" Eve said as soon as I hugged her hello.