Part eight.

New York City, October 1920

"All aboard!"

The grey daylight beaming into the red trains window as she looked out onto the platform of the train. She is finally getting away to clear her head. 

This will give her time to think about all the wild decisions and talks that are to come to her life and one week away will do her good. 

Hours before heading on the train I felt it wasn't as simple, all the decisions I wanted to make. It was not simple at all there was so much. She felt so drained and emptied like a ballon with no air. A gentleman came and sat next to her on the train she started to feel anxious and racy she hated sitting next to people on a train. She thought about moving but almost everything was already filled with people wanting to go places as she was too. This man was very peculiar looking. He wore a knitted jumper, dark haired and quite a big nose. She wasn't usually as rude as that but she has never seen a nose quite as big as this gentleman's.  She forced herself from not to stare at him, to distract her from the world she grabbed her notebook and wrote a hundred million things on her mind into this notebook, ideas for her next chapters to come, notes and even diary entries for her travels to come.  

There is nothing better than having a whole new chapter of your book done. And I have finished yet another chapter of my story. The plan for my book I have realised is to debut it to the publishers first before telling my parents that way the shock isn't as bad as their is nothing they can do once the book is completely done. I have only 4 weeks to get my book written and finished. This is a tough task for me as I don't have much privacy, having all your family and friends coming over doesn't make it easy. It's even harder when you have to hide the fact that you are writing anything at all. But I am up for a challenge. The book is pretty straight forward and I have a really good idea on how to lay it out. Chapter one, two and three.... as I counted. I need to do at least 40 chapters to have it done and so far I have only done ten. But getting there slowly is better than not getting there at all.

I sometimes find it impossible to focus and get sentences in my head to put into my story but once they are there and I think of it, I write it down into my notebook ready to get it into my chapter.  But sometimes if I really like the sentence I think of and I do not have my notebook on me I tend to store it away in my brain ready for me to go homeland write it all into my notebook.Even though sometimes the sentences and me writing the book in general can be hard I sit down in a quiet place, relaxed and do my best to get it done and not stress too much about it.

The train on the way to my small getaway provided me with enough clear headspace to get all of it done. The train was completely full of people. The more I wrote the more I realised that I loved writing so much that no distraction on earth could bother me. I know a chapter is finally done when I can read another book and realise how much better my story is then theirs. When I look around I cry in though that I have come so far in my life starting my own book, George and Eve being in my life still after all these years. Looking back I fined it so hard to remember the feelings I used to feel before I met George and before I starting writing my story. 

The first time seeing my book on the stands and people walking around holding my name and my work in their hands is a feeling I cannot wait to feel. I feel as though I will always write my stories in my small notebook, it's more personal and it will be forever kept and passed on for generations. And if my world were to change and my mind were to lose it's self I can read my stories and remember.