Twist of Fate- (5SOS Fanfic)

"NOTHING! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU LITTLE DUMB-BUTT, GIVE ME MY DANG BOOK BACK BEFORE-" I reached up, my hand going nowhere near the the book he flapped over my head, laughing mercilessly.

        "Before you throw out some seriously profane words like gee-golly-darn." He laughed, looking down at me, shaking his head and still laughing at me.

        I jumped, but even with my hand out-reached, there was no way I could get it. "Calum!" I whined. "I HAVE to finish it."

        "And why is that, sweetheart?" He asked mockingly.

        "Because its the END of ALLEGIANT!" I stopped my effortless jumping and tried the pouty-whining face.

        "You've read this before, I've seen you!" He laughed.

        "Of course I have, you DOLT."

        "Dolt? Tha'ts a new one. From you I've heard dumb-butt, oxygen thief, Booger, Bogart, animal, A Monday Morning, bugger, Octavian, I still don't get that one, by the way, bugger lover, moron, dummy, Fruit salad, which is very rascist, spawn of Satan, Urgle, Orc, goblin, Jar-Jar, maggot, hugger-mugger, and your most favorite, Muggle. Never dolt."

        "JUST GIVE ME MY BOOK YOU FILTHY LITTLE MUDBLOOD!" I screamed, frustrated. I NEEDED to finish the last chapter, so I could cry about it the next year. I wasn't normally a very loud person, but Calum brought out that loud, demanding person that I could be.

        He continued to laugh at me, so I'm pretty sure he didn't expect what I did next.

        "URGH." I lost my patience, and my knee shot up and hit him square in the balls. I wasn't exactly strong, so I knew I couldn't pack enough force to permanently hurt him. His face contorted in pain, and he dropped my instantly, dropping to his knees. I grabbed my book, and clutched it protectively as I watched him groan in pain

        "Holy shit, Raven, you-" He stopped to groan and close his eyes tightly. "You really pack a lot of force in that KNEE." He emphasized the knee with a loud groan.

        "I- I'm s-sorry." I stuttered out the words, immediately feeling terrible for what I'd done to him.

        "You bitch...... Just..." He continued to groan, his face twisted in agony, clutching at his crotch.

        As  he contuined to tend to himself, I slowly backed away, unsure of what to do. I'm pretty sure I was flaming red, because Calum laughed shortly despite the pain he was going through.

        "This is the first time you've seen a guy touch himself, isn't it?" He laughed again, this time really throwing his head back and laughing. "My god, you really aren't a bitch, you are just the most inncoent girl ever."

        I opened my mouth to object, but he cut me off. "No don't start with your-"

        Suddenly, Micheal and Luke, Calum's friends, came walking freely into the door. They stopped short, when they saw him on his knees, hands on his crotch, and me looking scared.

        Micheal just laughed, but Luke blushed. "Did we come at a bad time?"

        "Oh no- no!" I knew I must have been flaming. "I just- I-"

        "She kicked me in the balls." He grunted, swinging himself into a standing position. "Thank god she's so small."

        "I DID NOT kick you. I kneed you!" I protested. "And I'm not small!"

        They all ignored my protests and acted like I was there.

        "She's a fiery one, isn't she?" Micheal smirked.

        "She is." Calum agreed. "So, you guys want something to eat before we start praticing?"

        "Sure, I'm starving."

        He walked awkwardly to the kitchen with MIcheal and Luke, trying to stop the pain, but it was more like a walk than a waddle. VERY fun to watch. I smiled, then turned back to my couch, and sat down to finish my book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'