Chapter 14- The Best Way To Piss Off Any Janitor

Sure enough, the safe sex and partying seminar had rolled around. Jade was making Calum go too, and so we would spend our time as a new couple listening to a women lecture us on how to have safe sex. It wasn't like we were even having sex..... Yet.... Ahem, Anyways.

        We just so happened to get there late, and we had to squeeze into the back of the auditorium. A tall, red-headed woman was at the podium on the stage. She began her speech with an introduction of herself, and told us a story of how her best friend got herpes when she didn't use a condom with her boyfriend. It was profoundly embarrassing to be sitting next to my new boyfriend when she addressed the males in the crowd, and instructed them that no matter how damn good it felt to not use a condom, they had to use one, or they didn't deserve to have sex period. It got worse when started talking to us females about how it didn't matter how much we loved them, we should demand that they use protection. It shouldn't have been awkward, everyone KNEW what sex was, but imagine sitting next to your boyfriend of 5 days, and having someone talk to you about screwing them. Awkward.

        When she started passing out condoms, I swear I wanted to take a fork to my eyeball. I was grateful beyond belief when Calum whispered in my ear; "I swear I'm not being a insensitve boy, but can we PLEASE duck out of here?"

        "Yeah." I nodded gratefully. We both stood, and scooted out of our row, and slipped out of the room. We quietly closed the doors to the auditoriom. As soon as the door was closed, we exchanged glances and starting dying of laughter.

        "That was...." I began, giggling. "That was the most awkward thing I've ever listened to."

        "I mean, on the plus side, we're set for condoms. You know, for two times." He joked, shaking his head.

        "I'm sorry for every time I've told you that you are annoying. This was truly the most bang-head-against-the-wall event ever."

        "Agreed."

        "So what do we do now?"

        "I mean, I'm pretty sure that the answer is obvious. We put those lessons into practice." He winked.

        I rolled my eyes, but quite honestly, I wouldn't mind kissing him again. I hadn't gotten the chance since all our kisses two days ago. "Where?"

        He looked around the hall, then we saw a door. Walking slightly down the hall and opening it, we found out that it was a janitors closet.

        I backed in, and Calum followed me, clicking the door shut behind him.

        "Show me what you got, you little booger."

        Wolfishly grinning, he approached me. His hands on my lower hips, he pulled me in towards him. Our lips meant gently at first, but that was short-lived. He immediately backed me up against one of the walls. His kiss trailed down from my mouth to my neck. One of his hands remained on my hip, holding me in place. His other hand went to the neckline of my tank top, and pulled it down slightly.

        I bit my lip. I'd always read about how 'neck kisses are the best' and yadeyadeya. I'd always just rolled my eyes. But it was true. I managed to gasp out; "Don't leave marks.. Calum.. Don't leave marks." Before I went into moaning softly. I didn't want to alert the whole building that we were in here, but I couldn't help making a few sounds for pleasure.

         My back arched, and my palms pressed against the wall. I was about to say something, when the door was flung open. In surprise, Calum stepped away from me. I adjusted my shirt shoulder,  pulling it back up.

        A tall, thin janitor stood in the door way. His face was knowing and annoyed. "Come on, kids.. Out."  He opened the door wider, and shooed us out.

        Blushing like fire, I walked out of the closet with Calum. Calum was biting back laughter. I bit my tongue to keep from yelling at him, and awkwardly stood in the hallway.

        "Really kids?" The janitor shook his head, closed the closet door, locked it, and walked in the opposite direction. 

        As soon as he was out of earshot, Calum and I exchanged glances and burst out laughing, though I was still blushing lightly. "Dear god, that was awkward."

        He took my hand in his. "It could've been worse. You could've been naked."

        I shuddered. "Come on. Let's just go... Subway?"

        "Subway." He agreed. We walked towards the door, hand in hand. I shivered as we got outside and I pulled my jacket off where it was tied around my waist. It was one of those varsity jackets with a hood. The body of the jacket was grey, and the sleeves were fake leathery black. I pulled it on, and though it looked a little preppy, my outfit was cute. The jacket, black leggings, and vans.

   "Raven. I swear. You're turning preppier and preppier. First going out with us, then the jacket. Shame."

     "Oh, shut up. I'm not a prep, don't worry your little head." I looked up at him with a sideways smile.

        He rolled his eyes, and floofed my hair, giving me a noogie. I squirmed, and pulled away. "Noo noogies!!!!" I squealed.

        Laughing explosively, he continued to torture to me. "Araagh. You meannieee!"

        He continued to noogie me, until he was laughing so hard that he couldn't continue. "Thank's for messing up my hair, you mean old brute." I fixed my hair, pushing it back, smoothing the frizz that he'd created it.

        Kissing the top of my head, he hugged me. "I'm sorry, Rave."

        "I don't want your crappy apologies." I harrumphed, resisting the embrace.

        He continued to hug me until I gave in. "Fine. I accept your apology." I ignored how much I sounded like a character from 'The Giver'.

        "Thanks, babe." He released me, and we continued towards the car. We got in, drove to Subway, and just hung out there for awhile, with foot longs, coke, and cookies. The Subway was almost dead, so we hung around for awhile, just laughing and talking.