Chapter 6- Jacking Off, Mario Kart, and Wraslin'

Thanks so much for reading! I really appreciate when people  vote, comment, and follow me (:

WARNING:

Now I know about... Zero percent of people will take this seriously and actually NOT read these things, HOWEVER this chapter does include a not-graphic but very.. Suggestive scene. So if you are easily offended, probs shouldn't read.

Hope you like the awkwardness (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I woke up late at night, with the had a sudden urge to pee. I looked at my clock, and it read 1:30. Sighing, I slipped the blanket off me, and stood. I walked down the hall, and I don't know if it was just because I was really tired, but I turned on the wrong side of the hall. You see, exactly aligned in the hallway are the bathroom, and Calum's room. Bathroom left, Calum's room right. It's simple. But the mistake I made...... Let's just say... I really never needed to see what I ended up seeing.

        I walked into the wrong room and I walked in on Calum jacking off. It was not the most surprising thing that I've ever seen, but one of the most.. Unwelcome. I shut my eyes immediately, but it was not soon enough. My toes curled into the carpet and I gripped the door tightly.

        The sight I'd seen was Calum, laying on his bed. The lights were off, but the laptop that he was watching porn on illuminated enough. It illuminated WAY enough. His boxers were pulled down, and his... His... Junk was hanging in plain sight as he... yeah.....

        He looked up at me, and... He had the AUDACITY not to be embarrassed. He just laughed, and he had to muffle his laughter with a pillow.

        What made the situation worse was that I wasn't exactly wearing pants. I had on a henley and underwear... Black boyshort underwear.... It was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life.

        "Wha.. I...?" He tried to talk, but apparently scarring me for life was just too damn funny.         

        I knew I was bright red. "Um.... Going to the bathroom.... Wrong door.... Sorry." I shuddered

        He slipped his boxers back up, and cleared his throat, stopping himself from dying a second time. "I get it. Wow, I do feel honored though."

        "Why?" I asked, confused as hell.

        "Mine is the first dick you've ever seen."

        I blushed angrily. "What? How do you know that?" I asked. "Maybe I'm not as innocent as you think."

        "Oh my goddd. Everyone knows you're an innocent little virgin." He laughed, closing his laptop and flicking on the lamp that sat on the beside table.

        I rolled my eyes. "Well... Proceed, I'm going to pee, and try to knock this image out of my head."  I turned away to head into the bathroom.

        "Good luck with that." He laughed. "And by the way, nice underwear." 

        I turned around and stuck out my tongue. "Oh, shut up, you little fucker." I whispered, realizing that we were making a lot of noise. Luckily both Jade and my dad were very heavy sleepers.

        "Woah, an actual insult. Very nice job."

        "Like I said, shut up." I turned and went into the bathroom. Because that WASN'T the most awkward thing for me.. You know... Like EVER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        That morning, it was safe to say that I'd never been more awkward with someone. Eating breakfast was the most terrible thing I'd done in years.