Chapter 20- Mikey Is Queen Elsa

Thanks so much for reaadding. And I am SO sorry for the frozen reference. I just couldn't ressisstt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Trying to get everyone to agree to go somewhere was one of the hardest things that I've ever done. "Let's just go to the movies." I sighed, leaning my back against Calum's.

        "So you two can make out in the back row? Not gonna happen." Luke laughed, though he didn't lok up from his phone screen.        

        "Fine, we could get some food, and go to the park."

        "But I don't waaannna go to the park." Calum whined, putting his arm around me.

        "Fine...." I had to roll my eyes. "What about the skate park?"

        "That place sucks." Mikey put in, and Luke nodded in agreement.

        "Okay... Ice skating. We're going ice skating, like it or not." I announced. I hated to be the bossy girl, but they wouldn't make a decision. So I made one for them.

        They all pretty much just shrugged. "Sounds cool."

        "Great. We're leaving in an hour." I announced. Lifting Calum's arm off me, I got off the living room couch, where we'd been sitting, and walked across the room, to the room that Calum and I shared.

          I pulled off my t-shirt and and the fuzzy pajama pants, and walked to my suitcase, flinging it open. I looked inside for something to wear.        

        I heard the door creak open, and I turned, to see Calum walk in. He closed the door behind him. He walked up behind me, and I felt his lips kiss my neck and shoulder. Moaning and leaning back slightly, I closed my eyes. He slipped his arms around my waist,  and I tried to bite my lip to keep in my growingly urgent noises of pleasure.

        I had to pull away. "Calum." I chided. "I have to get ready to go."         

        He grinned as he pulled me back in. "You can get ready in a minute, babe." Spinning me forward to face him, he kissed me. I rolled my hands into fists, and pressed them into his chest as I kissed him back.

        He suddenly slid his hands down under my thighs, and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around him, and wrapped one of my arms around his neck to keep myself up as our lips met and separated.

        I locked my lips to his, and I felt his teeth graze my lower lip. He pulled away to whisper; "Rave, you are so amazing."

        I didn't respond, just pressed my lips to his again. Unfortunately, I'd moved a bit to quickly, and then set us off balance. We fell backward, thank god we landed on the bed. As we fell and realized what was happening, we couldn't help but erupt in laughter. "God, nice job, Raven." He teased, laughing. "Such a klutz."

        "Shhh." I smiled, rolling over, and kissing his cheek. "That's what happens when you stop me from getting ready." 

        He rolled his eyes, and turned on his side to face me. "You know you liked that."

        "I missed it. Seems like that never happens." I put my hand on his chest, fingering the neckline.

        "We'll have to change  that." His mouth twitched, and I grinned.

        "Now let me get ready, you little horn-dog."

        "Yes ma-am." He heaved himself into a standing position, and began to get ready himself.