3: Aizawa

The rest of the day proceeded as normal. I proceeded to be heavily questioned about my quirk but refused to answer. Tape and Rocky happily took my place to tell our entire class about it, although were slightly unsure at times since I'd never explained. Apparently Rocky had been listening to the few things I did say, though, since he corrected Bubbles when she said 'teleporting' to 'switching'.

Our afternoon classes were as boring as usual, and when school ended I stood up with a yawn. Heading towards the door, I went to go outside when a hand wrapped around my wrist. Whipping around and grabbing their wrist with both hands, I instinctively flipped the unknown person over my shoulder.

Rocky hardened his body just before he hit the ground, and I could only stare at him in confusion as he began laughing. What the fuck was wrong with this guy? He jumped to his feet with a grin just as Froggy and Pinky came over to stand beside him.

"You should stay for a little bit," Froggy told me. "We're going to go over training results together.*

"Not interested," I turned around to walk out the door.

"It won't take long," Rocky promised. "It'll be fun!"

"Better than going home with Vlad," I muttered under my breath.

"Pardon?" Rocky tilted his head.

"Nothing," I took a step back from him with a scowl.

Although I had no interest in going over training results, I figured it would be much more interesting to stay for a little bit than to go back to the place I was sleeping. I didn't really like Vlad's house. He kept it dark for my eyes, but I wasn't used to the layout and kept bumping into his furniture. Plus, I just wasn't a big fan of the guy - let alone a fan of living with him.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui," Froggy introduced. "You can just call me Tsu."

"I'm Mina Ashido," Pinky held out her hand in a peace sign.

At my lack of response, Rocky told them my name. He didn't seem to notice how hostile the look I was giving him was. Why was he so calm about everything? It pissed me off, even more, the way that he just smiled through everything - just like All Might. I really hated All Might, even more than I hated freckles (the physical feature, not the weirdo).

Speaking of freckles, the door opened at an awkward green-haired boy stumbled in wearing a sling. Freckles was immediately surrounded by classmates, and I took the time in which they were questioning him to leave. The kid glanced at me as I shoved by him, but I could hear Rocky tell him not to worry about it - I wasn't very friendly.

Vlad King glared at me when I finally arrived outside of Classroom 1-B. I was late, to be fair, but to be honest I didn't really give a shit. Beside him, however, were a few other UA staff members. He'd been having a conversation with Principle Nezu, All Might, Snipe, and Present Mic.

"Sorry for the confusion," Nezu stepped forward to look up at me, "but it looks like we're going to have to move your living situation."

"Whatever," I grumbled in annoyance. I didn't have a major preference about which teacher let me use their house. It was a hassle to move all my stuff around though. Luckily, Vlad stated he'd went home for lunch and packed up my stuff up then. Although kind of annoyed he went through my stuff, I reached out to take the suitcases he was handing me.

"Sorry, kid. Apparently, I'm getting some renovations done and that probably won't be a great environment for you."

"I really don't give a shit. Could we get this over with?"

"Watch your language," a grouchy voice from behind me ordered. "Make sure you've got your stuff and let's go."

When I turned around to retort, Aizawa was already halfway down the hall. Letting out a growl under my breath, I trailed after the sleep-deprived pro in annoyance. Didn't they realize I already dealt with enough of his shit during the day? There's no way that he and I could function in the same household.