48: Mind If I Stay?

Koda's room was... actually kind of cute. The other girls were fangirling over his rabbit while I looked at the little stuffed animals on his bed. He even had a cat-themed alarm clock. As the others began to leave, I turned to follow.

Jumping back, I stared at the small white creature blocking my path. It twitched its nose and my body tensed. What was that supposed to mean? Was it a threat? Was it going to attack me? Were bunnies evil!?

Koda stayed behind as the others crowded into the hall and came over to pick up the bunny. Holding it in front of me, he took a small step closer. I shyly reached out my hand towards it. It flinched back at first and I jumped from the sudden movement. There was a weird tickly feeling on the tips of my fingers as it sniffed me.

I gently rubbed its head with my fingers and it shifted into my touch. Taking a small step closer, the shy boy held his pet out towards me. Shakily reaching out my hands, I lifted the bunny into my arms and just... held it. He was so soft and warm and fuzzy. Koda smiled awkwardly and went over to the door of his room. He waved for me to follow and I trailed behind him, bunny in my arms.

When we rejoined the group, everyone was crowded around the elevator and Mineta was pointing in the direction of the girls. Now, everyone was really into the whole dorm competition and we were looking at the girls' rooms? Hell fucking no. No way. Fuck that. They're not going in my room, that's for sure.

Next, was the fourth floor. For the guys, there was Kirishima, Bakugou and Shoji. Bakugou, who'd decided the whole room contest was lame, decided to return to his room to sleep. Kirishima was getting pretty tired too. At least, that's what he said. It seemed more like he was trying to skip his room.

He groaned as Ashido and Hagakure charged ahead to check it out. I chuckled softly from behind him, and Kirishima turned to send a glare in my direction. He stopped in front of the door and placed his hand on the knob.

"Just so you all know, I lost a bet with Izumi back at I-Island so she and Bakugou decorated my room how they wanted. You should come back in a week when I can change it to how I want."

The door opened, and the girls burst into laughter. The guys also poked their heads inside, glancing at the various things that were in the room. Mineta had shrieked in fear upon seeing the mature Kamui Woods body pillow laying across Kirishima's bed.

"Nice one, Izu!" Ashido held her hand in my direction as she laughed.

I stared at it for an awkward moment before slapping her hand with mine. High fives were fucking weird. And after everyone admired mine and Bakugou's decorating skills, we moved on to Shoji's room. It was... empty.

On the fifth floor, Sero's room was... very surprising. I hadn't expected anything like this from him. He was pretty good at room decoration it seemed. Everyone else was just as shocked as I was. It was just... good. I'm bad with words.

"Let's get this over with," Todoroki says as he opens the door to his dorm. "It's late."

Everyone shrieked in surprise. What the actual fuck? The room was literally built differently. What? I'm so confused. There's no way. There is no fucking way. What the actual fuck? Just... what?

"We've got these kinds of floor mats at my home. They're much more comfortable than hardwood."

"This isn't your house!" Kaminari protested.

Mineta complained, "How did you remodel this entire room in just one day!?"

"With hard work," Todoroki replies seriously.