39: Can I Sleep Now?

Later on in the game, once everyone had finally begun their career, things had been getting interesting. Jirou had become a lawyer, Ashido had a daughter (it was fucking Aoyama, of course), and Momo had become a Computer Designer.

When Jirou got married, she also received a gift of $5000 from the other players and Tsu had to take a loan to pay it. She'd married Sato, and later on, bought the Small Cape as a starter home for $160,000.

Long term investments had also become popular. Jirou had bought one for the number two. When someone spun your number, you got money. So I bought one for the number 7 on my next turn. Uraraka had been the next to get married, pulling Bakugou's name from the hat.

No one had been sure how to react to that, so nothing was said — simple as that. She hadn't been gifted any money though. Tsu had jumped back into the game later as she became a doctor, and finally, everyone had a damn job.

All was fun and games until Ashido landed on a Lawsuit space and stole $100,000 from me. Unfortunately for her, I landed on one on my next turn and took my fucking money back. Jirou had a son, Koda, and Momo ended up marrying Hagakure, receiving no gift.

Momo bought a Condo as well for $100,000, and Uraraka bought a mobile home for $80,000 soon after. She ended up spending, which had been happening very commonly when she spun again and paid Ashido before moving. She had twins; a daughter (Tokoyami) and a son (Todoroki). Why the fuck did Ashido suggest this damn name thing?

What got funky was when Momo landed on Spin to Win space! We could gamble our money on numbers and earn 5 times the amount back if the spinner got our number. Everyone participated, and Momo had some Share the Wealth card that let her pick extra numbers — not like it mattered. I won $25,000 and everyone else wasted their money.

Uraraka lost her job on the following turn and became an Entertainer, which was much better pay than her previous one — although she lost her raises which was unfortunate. Tsu was the last of us to get married as she drew Ojiro's name from the hat.

The money was constantly being thrown back and forth as everyone's long-term investments earned $5000 every time specific numbers were spun. Ashido kept charging everyone for speeding, and the life tiles had run out a long time ago. Lawsuits had been going back and forth.

My least favourite moment of this sleepover was when Jirou landed on the lawsuit space and turned to Tsu and said, "I'm going to Tsuyu for $100,000."

Momo later lost her job and become a Hair Stylist, and Tsu bought the Ranch Style home for $140,000. In that same turn, she had a son — Deku. God. It got weirder every time someone pulled a name. Uraraka lost her job again, becoming a Mechanic this time as her salary went back down. She was just unlucky.

In her next turn, she had another son. She ended up drawing Kirishima's name, which felt especially weird for some reason. I won the Nobel-Prize a bit later. When I was finally able to purchase a better home, I didn't even care. Fuck it. I bought the fucking mansion. $800,000? Who fucking cares.

Uraraka later won the Nobel-Prize as well, while Jirou and Tsu had both bought SUVs. And I'm pretty sure at least four of us had visited the 'Grand Canyon'. I didn't know what it was but I went there.

The first to retire was Ashido and while she sang her victories the rest of us continued playing. Uraraka sold her mobile home to purchase a Double Wide +RV for $300,000. Tsu had twins and pulled the only remaining names from the hat — Iida and Shoji.

I became a grandparent, and I cringed as I realized that means Kaminari had kids or some shit like that. No fucking thanks. Jirou bought a penthouse for $700,000. It was fine, I guess, but not as good as my mansion. Uraraka became a grandparent too, and we were left to wonder whether Tokoyami, Todoroki or Kirishima had kids. There was also the curiosity of what kind of father would Bakugou be and that was interesting, to say the least.