SIX

[ 1/5 ]
SIXTH CHAPTER
2010

"you walk in and my heart beats different

"you walk in and my heart beats different."

//

Sahar spots her target.

she rushes with hushed steps and jumps onto Hoseok's back.

"who the fuck?" he questions, no longer opening his locker. Hoseok pauses, turning around and his fatigued, morning expression is what Sahar sees.

Hoseok's bronze eyes light up at the sight of his friend. "oh hi." he greets Sahar, continuing to open his yellow painted locker. he shoves his science textbook and folded coat inside.

Sahar knows Jungkook and Hoseok come to school together so she glances around, wondering where her boyfriend is. it's still early and students are slowly making their way into the building. good morning- she smiles, watching Hoseok zip up his backpack. "i'm your biggest fan." she adds, wanting him to know and be appreciated everyday.

Hoseok smiles a close lipped smile before shutting his locker. "i'm yours too." he replies. "wait ... is Jungkook here? is it okay for me to say that?"

Sahar laughs. "you're scared of him?"

Hoseok is quick to deny the statement. "what? no." he scans the area for Taehyung, wondering why the boy isn't glued at Sahar's hip like he always is. he needs moral support.

"yeah he is." a familiar voice sounds from behind Sahar. Jungkook arrives and puts his arm around Sahar's shoulders, leaning into his hard front.

Sahar smiles, slightly turning in his tight arms as they look at each other- happiness in the air that they share. "good morning." she greets, wrapping an arm around his waist and resting her head on his chest- exactly what she needs to make a good morning.

"good morning girlfriend." Jungkook murmurs, never getting tired of calling her his- it gives him a sense of satisfaction. he leans in, about to kiss her splendid lips before Sahar stops him.

"not now."

Jungkook is offended- all he wants is a kiss. he pouts. "why not?"

Sahar gestures to Hoseok with an obvious, stern look. the boy looks back at the infatuated couple with his arms crossed, leaning against his locker with an entertained smile- he loves to see his best friend whipped. "oh no, i'm fine. i'll gladly watch the entertainment." he waves his hand, smirking.