EIGHTEEN

[ 3/5 ]
EIGHTEENTH CHAPTER
2016

"love me in a thousand, tiny, unsaid ways

"love me in a thousand, tiny, unsaid ways."

//

Sahar's heart is banging against her chest.

thud.

Jungkook winning the race.

thud.

Jimin screaming pathetically.

thud.

Taehyung waving his hands energetically.

thud.

Jungkook's million dollar smile.

thud.

then, Jungkook gesturing a phone with his hand at her.

strangely, Sahar's phone starts to ring when he disappears from the arena. the crowds start to disperse, throwing trash away as they leave after a fast, eventful and worthy race.

"i'll be right back." Sahar mentions to Taehyung as she excuses herself, leaving to take the phone call. the arena is loud and she can't hear a thing. standing outside of the waiting, busy restrooms is a better idea.

"hi."

thud thud. "hello love." Jungkook's voice sounds on the other end of the phone. it's deep, smooth and utterly irresistible. she almost swoons.

"how do you have my number?"

Jungkook hums, expecting her question. "when you fell asleep yesterday, i put it in your phone for you." he answers. Sahar can't seem to believe she's talking to the man of the match.

Sahar acknowledges the fact and glances at the contact name- the man of my dreams. he's not wrong. "do you do this with all your one night stands?" she asks curiously.

he's going to say no isn't he?

"nah ... this is new for me." Jungkook trails off, sound of his voice closer, as if he's actually here with Sahar. "i should thank you for coming."

"i'm surprised you recognised me." Sahar laughs. she likes the atmosphere between her and this Jungkook. it's playful, intense yet mysterious. she hopes there's no issues like complicated, warm Malta.

"of course, i remember everyone."

"that's arrogant of you." Sahar scoffs.

"i didn't mean it like that." Jungkook is a man who sticks to his beliefs and doesn't back down for anyone. Sahar has noticed that in every life, his characteristics are familiar and ongoing. competitive, sensual, mysterious, outgoing and many more. "so I'm guessing you found out who i am and what i do."

"i did. congrats on the win."

"would you like to know more about me? because i want to know more about you." Jungkook's shining confidence, on the phone and in person always manages to catch Sahar off guard. if only you knew how much i know you.

"yes."

"meet me in the car parked out front." the dominant male speaks. "wait for me." Jungkook ends the call, not giving Sahar a chance to contain herself.

"i'll always wait for you." Sahar says to the wind that passes.

//

Sahar lets Taehyung know she has to be somewhere before she finds a car at the entrance. it's shiny, flat and exactly what a man like Jungkook would have. the bodyguard protecting the vehicle opens the door for her. shielded by shades, chain around his neck, baggy, black pants and polished shoes.

the bodyguard lets Sahar knows he's been informed of her arrival. she was wondering why on earth he let a stranger into the car anyway.

that's when Sahar realises they're not strangers. not to her anyway. it's Hoseok and he's gleaming at her, door still open as he greets her.

"hi i'm Hoseok." Hoseok shakes hands with Sahar, still smiling from ear to ear as his inner personality doesn't match his rough looking appearance. a freaking bodyguard- she thinks and swallows hard at the sight of his muscles. "it's nice to meet you!"

"hello, i'm Sahar."

Hoseok nods in acknowledgement and takes off his sunglasses. he keeps his respectable distance from curious, delighted Sahar and he introduces himself. "i'm Jungkook's driver." Sahar remembers seeing him outside the club. so he was here with Jungkook? "i would normally be driving you both but he wants to drive you specifically today." the young bodyguard explains, using his hands in gestures.

"do you know where he'll be taking us?" Sahar doesn't mind. she's curious about the life this Jungkook leads. her new experiences are flying with blaring colours and messy feelings.

"his home." Hoseok nods, brushing back his straight bangs. "i hope you have fun." he smiles one last time, cheekbones lifting before he moves to shut the car door.

"thank you ... i- Hoseok!" the female stops him abruptly.

"yes?"

"you have a nice smile." and i'm your biggest fan.

"no ones ever said that before." Hoseok looks down for a brief moment, beautiful smile and strained laugh leaving his lips. he seems surprised and happy. Sahar is glad she gave him the compliment- it's what he deserves. "you take care Sahar." he closes the door.

//

the famous, blonde haired, brown, doe eyed Jungkook appears later. he avoids the paparazzi successfully, through flat hands, unbothered looks before slipping into the car.

Sahar watches his blonde wisps of hair run through his slender fingers as he swings the car door open, irritating flashes of bright, camera light reflecting onto his facial features- highlighting a sharp jawline, leather pants, flawless eyebrows and harsh gulps as he makes eye contact with her.

"hi-" Sahar starts but Jungkook raises his hand. she stays quiet.

Jungkook seems determined to get away from the frustrating, occupied paparazzi that are eager to get a glimpse of him and the unknown girl in his car. Sahar wants to leave too, the eager, flashy cameras make her nervous and the need to be in a quiet place, away from the crowds would be better.

Sahar looks out the dark windows and spots a tall, young man on a bicycle. her eyes widen when she notices it's Namjoon! dressed in chinos, a flannel and a tied bandana keeping his hair back.

her eyebrows furrow when she notices the camera in his hands, coffee eyes looking around. Sahar sighs. is he part of the paparazzi?

Jungkook drives smoothly, parking the two of them in a more isolated area where no one is watching his every move. he seems more relaxed, eyes filled with mesmerisation when his hands slip off the steering wheel.

the man leans forward and traps Sahar in an enchanting kiss.

"i feel like you've existed in my life before." Jungkook murmurs, pecking her lips countless times before leaning his forehead against hers- loving, tender touch on her body and heart. "what is this connection i'm drawn to?" his eyes make her sigh in relief.

it's ironic.