EPILOGUE

[ 5/5 ]
ENDING CHAPTER
2019

"i've seen forever in brown eyes

"i've seen forever in brown eyes."

//

Sahar's eyes flash open.

the main lead's verdant, olive orbs look straight ahead. there's not enough time for her to notice the sight of where she is and what she's doing until she jumps in surprise at the sound of a voice, so familiar, so acute in tone.

"you ready?" Taehyung inquires.

Sahar finally takes in her surroundings. her best friends voice brings her back and she collects her senses. she can see that she's in a car, in the backseat with smartly dressed Taehyung. she can smell the nature from the open car windows. she can taste the saliva in her mouth, harshly gulping it away.

"ready for what?" Sahar fires a question back. she glances at calm and collected Taehyung who sits beside her. he's busy looking out of the window, ringed hands clasped in his lap- legs covered in black trousers and a long tie lying on his vast, suited chest.

Sahar takes a moment to look at the driver of the car. it's a stranger. she notices her attire too- she's dressed fancily and they're going someplace ... but where?

she should be back to her normal life now? is this it? this isn't a mission right?- Sahar worries.

"oh Sahar." Taehyung speaks gently. his tone of voice has always felt like home to her. her attention is solely focused on him as he continues to speak. "i know it's hard to get your mind round it but you've got my hand in yours. my support is here for you."

Taehyung takes her hand and she wraps her fingers around his.

Sahar stays silent. she's so baffled that she doesn't bother to ask where they are heading.

"TaeTae." Sahar coughs. Taehyung hums in response, waiting for her to expand. "talk to me please. i'm going to ask you some questions and i want you to answer truthfully."

Taehyung nods seriously. "okay, go on."

"have we ever been to Malta?"

"yes! we went on a sweet holiday after we graduated."

"did we go to high school together?"

"yeah obviously."

"were me and Jungkook together?"